Buy Intraline One to correct facial volume defects like wrinkles. Help your patients achieve youthful-looking skin and a lifted face and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Intraline One?
Intraline One is a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid with spherical particles. With this innovative particle shape, this filler has a high density, which produces smoother, more natural results. This gel is injected to correct medium to deep wrinkles, to augment the lips, or to contour facial features for a more youthful appearance. The manufacturer of this product is Bohus BioTech AB.
What are the features of this product?
- Spherification technology: The spherification technology produces particles that are denser and smoother, which gives more natural results.
- Non-animal origin: The hyaluronic acid is derived from non-animal origin, which reduces allergic reactions.
What accessories/items come with Intraline One?
- One pre-filled 1ml syringe
- Two 27G1/2” needles
- Two traceability labels
- Package insert
How does this product work?
When you inject this filler into your patient's dermis, the hyaluronic acid particles hold moisture, creating volume to support the surface skin. With this support, the skin stretches and takes on a smoother appearance, reducing the look of wrinkles.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid (20mg/ml)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
The results of one injection of Intraline One usually last about 6–12 months. You should re-administer these injections one to two times a year to maintain results.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Intraline One treatment incurs minimal recovery time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Do not inject this product into inflamed skin or infected skin.
- The patient should avoid make-up application before and up to 12 hours after treatment.
- After treatment, the patient should avoid exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Patients should not use this product if they are allergic to any of its components.
What are the most common side effects?
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!