1-5 pack(s)$159.00 USD
6-10 pack(s)$155.00 USD
11-20 pack(s)$152.00 USD
21+ pack(s)$150.00 USD
1-5 pack(s)$89.00 USD
6-10 pack(s)$85.00 USD
11-20 pack(s)$82.00 USD
21+ pack(s)$80.00 USD
What is Fillmed?
The Fillmed range is a product line by Filorga encompassing both mesotherapy and dermal filler products that help to address age-related skin issues. Marketed previously as Filorga, these products are based on the anti-aging and skin revitalization properties of hyaluronic acid as well as the patented NCTF solution, an anti-aging cocktail encompassing more than 50 active compounds. The products in the Fillmed range have their respective indications, from correction of photoaging (skin laxity, dull skin tone and fine lines) and cutaneous dehydration to the treatment of deep wrinkles and volumetric loss. Fillmed is manufactured by Filorga, an international provider of cosmeceuticals and aesthetic injectables based in France.
What products does the Fillmed brand consist of?
How much do these products cost?
- Fillmed M-HA 18: $60 to $69
- Fillmed NCTF 135 HA: $269 to $279
- Fillmed X-HA Volume: $70 to $79
- Fillmed X-HA3: $60 to $69
- Fillmed M-HA 10: $80 to $89
What are the benefits of Fillmed products?
- Homogenous consistency: Filorga dermal fillers are produced using special technology that ensures a non-particulate and uniform gel consistency. This decreases the risk of lumps, bumps and results in an ultra-smooth finish. Not only that, with a smooth texture, injection is easy as less extrusion force is required.
- Effective dermal rejuvenation: The unique NCTF compound has be shown consistently to actively promote skin rejuvenation. In clinical and scientific studies, this anti-aging elixir has been shown to dramatically increase fibroblast and collagen stimulation and reduce free radical content. These effects result in improved dermal texture and quality and the long-term protection of skin against harmful UV damage.
How long do the results of these mesotherapy products and dermal fillers last?
Fillmed dermal fillers have a duration of efficacy of six months to one year, while Filorga mesotherapy products produce skin revitalization effects that generally last for about two to six months.
Is there recovery time associated with Fillmed products?
There is minimal recovery time with a Fillmed treatment.
Are they safe?
Fillmed products are regarded as very safe for use. The non-immunogenic nature of the main ingredient and strict quality control procedures mean that Fillmed products can be used with confidence. However, as with any medical product, Fillmed dermal fillers and mesotherapy products are contraindicated in some circumstances.
Fillmed’s products are contraindicated in the following types of patients:
- patients who are allergic to any of the product’s ingredients
- patients with a history of severe allergies and anaphylaxis
- patients with active inflammation or infection in the planned injection site(s)
- patients with a bleeding disorder
- patients with an autoimmune disease
- pregnant or breastfeeding women.
These may not be all the contraindications for Fillmed’s products. Some Fillmed products may have different contraindications from other products in the brand. Refer to the package insert of a Fillmed product for more information on its particular contraindications.
The side effects Fillmed products can cause include but are not limited to the following:
- mild discomfort
- vascular occlusion with risk of necrosis, stroke or vision loss.