Buy Euflexxa to relieve pain in osteoarthritis of the knee when conservative medications fail. Help your patients achieve enhanced mobility and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Euflexxa?
Euflexxa is used to relieve knee pain due to osteoarthritis. It helps patients who have failed to respond adequately to conservative non-pharmacologic therapy and simple analgesics. This product is injected into the knee. It contains sodium hyaluronate. The manufacturer of this product is Ferring.
What are the features of this product?
- Prefilled syringe: This product’s prefilled syringe can prevent errors in dosing.
- Non-animal origin: The hyaluronic acid in this product is of non-animal origin which makes it safer for patients with known hypersensitivities.
What accessories/items come with Euflexxa?
- Three 2.25ml syringes pre-filled with 2ml sodium hyaluronate
- Package insert
How does this product work?
Osteoarthritis is a condition that involves the wearing down of cartilage. In osteoarthritis, there may not be enough or a decrease in the quality of hyaluronan in the joint and surrounding tissues. Hyaluronan is a natural substance found in the body. It is present in particularly high amounts in joint tissues and in the fluid that fills the joints. The body’s own hyaluronan acts like a lubricant and a shock absorber in the joint. It is needed for the joint to function properly. Euflexxa is a gel-like, elastic, sterile product containing natural, highly purified hyaluronan. Euflexxa can relieve knee pain due to osteoarthritis.
What are the ingredients?
- Sodium hyaluronate (10mg/ml)
- Sodium chloride (8.5mg/ml)
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate (0.56mg/ml)
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate (0.05mg/ml)
- Water for injection q.s.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
Most patients will notice improvements soon after completing their treatment course. The effects are expected to last for up to six months.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
This procedure does not incur a recovery period.
Important safety tips:
- Do not use on patients with a known history of hypersensitivity to any of the components.
- This product should be administered by licensed medical practitioner.
- Practice aseptic technique when administering this product to minimize risk of infection.
Most common side effects:
- Knee pain
- Knee stiffness
- Knee swelling
- Feeling of warmth around the injection site
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!