- Aliaxin (6)
- Alidya (1)
- BCN (13)
- Bellast (3)
- Belotero (10)
- Biorepeel (2)
- Calecim (3)
- Caregen (1)
- Celosome (1)
- Chaeum (1)
- Cytocare (3)
- Dermalax (3)
- Desirial (1)
- Durolane (1)
- Ejal (1)
- Ellanse (2)
- ELRAVIE Premier (1)
- EPTQ (1)
- Fillmed (10)
- Filorga (9)
- HarmonyCa (1)
- Hyacorp (5)
- Hyafilia (2)
- Intraline (18)
- Jalupro (6)
- Juvederm (12)
- Mediderma (28)
- Metoo (6)
- Monovisc (1)
- Neauvia (8)
- Neuramis (1)
- Nucleofill (4)
- Orthovisc (1)
- Ouye (3)
- Perfectha (6)
- Plasmolifting (1)
- Powerfill (1)
- Profhilo (2)
- PRX-T33 (1)
- Radiesse (3)
- Rainbow (9)
- Refine Fillers (2)
- Rejuran (1)
- Restylane (10)
- Revanesse (9)
- Revofil (8)
- Revolax (6)
- Saypha (6)
- Sculptra (1)
- Sesderma (11)
- Silhouette (3)
- SkinSeqnc (4)
- Softfil (6)
- Stylage (26)
- Suneko (4)
- Supartz (1)
- Synvisc (2)
- Teosyal (18)
- Thermage (1)
- Viscoderm (2)
- Vom (2)
- ZO (15)
Profhilo - Sculpting Treatment
Profilio products are strictly for professional use and can only be sold to aesthetic doctors, plastic surgeons, and special beauty clinics. Independent unprofessional use of the product may harm your health.
What is Profhilo?
Profhilo is an injectable skin treatment manufactured by the Italian company IBSA. It is a hyaluronic acid-based product designed to hydrate the skin and boost its elasticity and firmness.
IBSA developed and patented the unique NAHYCO Hybrid Technology heat treatment to create this product. Profhilio’s manufacturer combined molecules of native hyaluronic acid with molecules of stabilized HA without the help of additional cross-linking agents and impurities.
Profhilo can also stimulate the skin’s production of collagen and elastin. These are two essential proteins that help to keep the skin firm and elastic.
By boosting the skin’s natural production of these proteins, Profhilo may help slow the aging process and promote a more youthful appearance.
Unique properties of Profhilo:
- • High concentration of HA (64 mg/2 ml)
- • Highly controlled
- • Extensive spreading
- • Low viscosity
- • It does not contain exogenous BDDE residues and other chemical stabilizers
- • Low inflammatory reaction
- • Thermally stabilized native HA is comparable in durability to gels based on chemically stabilized HA.
How Does Profhilo Work?
Profhilo works by injecting the product into the skin through small injections. The hyaluronic acid in Profhilo attracts and retains moisture, which helps to plump and hydrate the skin.
This increased hydration can improve skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles, and provide a more youthful and radiant appearance.
It is important to note that Profhilo is not a dermal filler and does not provide immediate results. Instead, its effects gradually build over time as the hyaluronic acid and the skin’s proteins work together to improve the skin’s appearance.
The treatment typically requires 2 to 3 sessions about four weeks apart, and the results can last several months.
What is Profhilo Used For?
Profhilo simultaneously performs two main functions: multi-level dynamic remodeling of tissues and correction of atonic skin of the face, neck, décolleté, and body. It is commonly used to treat the following skin concerns:
- • Hydration: Profhilo is created to moisturize the skin and boost its elasticity and firmness. The hyaluronic acid in Profhilo attracts and retains moisture, which helps to plump and hydrate the skin.
- • Fine lines and wrinkles: Profhilo can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping and hydrating the skin, making the skin appear smoother and more youthful.
- • Skin laxity: Profhilo can help to improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin, which can help to reduce sagging or loose skin.
- • Dull skin: The increased hydration provided by Profhilo can help to improve the skin’s overall radiance and luminosity, making it appear brighter and more youthful.
- • Anti-aging: Profhilo can help reduce aging signs and promote a more youthful and radiant appearance.
It’s important to note that Profhilo is not a permanent solution for aging or sagging skin. However, it can be an effective option for those looking to improve the appearance of their skin and enhance its moisture, elasticity, and firmness.
Profhilo’s cost varies depending on the quantity purchased, the distributor, and other factors. However, our company is an official Profhilo wholesaler, so you can be sure you get the optimal Profhilo price for the original and safe product.
How to Use Profhilo
Before the procedure, you need to clean the area for the treatment and apply a local anesthetic or numbing cream to minimize discomfort during the injections.
Profhilo is injected into the skin using a series of small injections. The number of injections will depend on the size of the treatment area, but typically 5 to 8 injections are used for each side of the face. The injections are made into specific skin points to maximize the product’s spread and ensure even coverage.
After the injections, your patient may experience some swelling, redness, or bruising at the injection sites, but these effects should resolve within a few days.
Schedule follow-up appointments with your patient to monitor their progress and to determine if additional treatments are needed.
How Long Does Profhilo Last?
The duration of results from Profhilo can vary depending on several factors, including the individual’s skin type, the treatment area, and the number of treatments received. However, on average, the results of Profhilo can last for 4 to 6 months.
The effects of the treatment will gradually diminish over time, so additional treatments may be needed to maintain the desired results.
To prolong the results of Profhilo treatment, it is also essential that your patient follow a healthy skin care regimen and protect their skin from sun exposure and other damaging environmental factors. Regular skin care treatments may also be recommended to enhance the effects of Profhilo and maintain healthy, radiant skin.
Is Profhilo Safe?
Profhilo is considered safe when administered by a trained and licensed healthcare professional. It is a highly pure and stabilized form of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body. Hyaluronic acid is well-tolerated by the body and is not associated with significant adverse effects.
However, it is vital that your patient follow your instructions and attend all scheduled follow-up appointments to ensure the best results and minimize the risk of any adverse effects.
Profhilo’s Benefits and Disadvantages
There are several benefits of using Profhilo, as well as a few disadvantages:
Profhilo is a unique treatment option for long-lasting hydration and skin revitalization. Unlike other fillers, Profhilo does not have a set duration of effect and can provide more gradual, natural-looking results.
Profhilo has several benefits that make it a popular choice for improving the appearance of aging or sagging skin. Some of the main advantages of Profhilo include the following:
- 1. Hydrates the skin: The HA in Profhilo helps to boost the skin’s natural hydration levels, which can improve skin texture, tone, and overall appearance.
- 2. Improves skin firmness and elasticity: The increased hydration provided by Profhilo can help to improve skin firmness and elasticity, which can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
- 3. Provides natural-looking results: Unlike traditional dermal fillers, Profhilo is designed to deliver more gradual and natural-looking results. It does not have a set duration of effect and can provide long-lasting hydration and skin revitalization.
- 4. Versatile and flexible treatment option: Profhilo is a versatile and flexible treatment option, as it can be used on various areas of the face, neck, and body. It can also be combined with other injectable treatments, such as Botox or dermal fillers, to enhance the results.
- 5. Minimal downtime: Unlike other cosmetic treatments, Profhilo has minimal downtime, and patients can typically return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
- 6. Safe and well-tolerated: Profhilo is a safe and well-tolerated treatment option, as it is made of highly purified and stabilized hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body.
According to Profhilo reviews, it is a popular and effective treatment option for improving the appearance of aging or sagging skin. Its unique formulation of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid provides hydration, firmness, and elasticity, which can help reduce aging signs and promote a more youthful and radiant appearance.
Profhilo Side Effects
Like any medical procedure, there is a risk of side effects with Profhilo. Some of the most common Profhilo’s side effects include:
- • Mild swelling
- • Redness
- • Tenderness at the injection site.
They typically resolve within a few days. Rarely, some people may experience more severe side effects, such as an allergic reaction, infection, or skin damage.
Before starting treatment, discussing the potential risks and benefits of Profhilo with your patient is essential. This can help to determine if Profhilo is the right treatment for the patient and to ensure that they receive safe and effective care.
Possible Adverse Effects
Some of the possible adverse effects of Profhilo include:
- • Pain or discomfort: Some patients may experience pain or discomfort during the treatment, although this can typically be managed with local anesthesia or topical numbing cream.
- • Bruising or swelling: It is a common side effect of any injectable treatment, and patients may experience some mild swelling or bruising around the injection site after a Profhilo treatment.
- • Redness or itching: Some patients may experience redness or itching around the injection site, although these symptoms usually resolve within a few hours or days.
- • Allergic reactions: In rare cases, patients may experience an allergic reaction to the hyaluronic acid in Profhilo, which can cause symptoms such as itching, redness, or swelling.
- • Lumps or nodules: In rare cases, patients may experience the formation of lumps or nodules around the injection site, although these typically resolve on their own or can be treated with a massage or other interventions.
To ensure the best results and to minimize the risk of any adverse effects after a Profhilo treatment, you need to give your patient a list of aftercare instructions that include the following:
- Avoid strenuous activity: It is best to avoid engaging in any strenuous activity or exercise for the first 24 hours after treatment. This can help to reduce the risk of swelling, redness, or other side effects.
- Apply cold compresses: A cold compress to the treated area can help to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid sun exposure: It is vital to protect the skin from sun exposure after treatment, as exposure to UV rays can increase the risk of skin damage or adverse effects.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcohol and smoking can slow the healing process and increase the risk of adverse effects. Avoiding these substances for the first 24 to 48 hours after treatment is best.
- Using skin care products: protective skin care products, such as sunscreen, will protect the skin and enhance the treatment results.
- Attend follow-up appointments: It is essential to attend all scheduled follow-up appointments to monitor the progress of the treatment and ensure that you are receiving safe and effective care.
Profhilo is made of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA). In Profhilo, hyaluronic acid is highly purified and stabilized, which helps to ensure that it is well-tolerated by the body and can provide longer-lasting results.
In addition, the high molecular weight of the hyaluronic acid in Profhilo also helps to improve its ability to hydrate the skin and give a more youthful and radiant appearance.
- • 32 mg of high (H-HA) and 32 mg of low molecular weight (L-HA) / 2 ml sodium salt of hyaluronic acid
- • Sodium chloride
- • Sodium phosphate
- • Water for injections.