Where can I buy this product?
Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is a long-lasting facial filler created especially for use in your patient's cheeks. You can buy Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine online at MedicaDepot.com, or if you prefer you can order wholesale Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine by phone from our helpful customer service associates. When you buy Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine, you can help your patients achieve a more youthful, uplifted look.
What is Juvederm Voluma?
Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel which is not of animal origin. Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is an injectable gel implant intended to restore volume to the face. The presence of Lidocaine is meant to reduce the patient’s pain during treatment. Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is not indicated for injections other than subcutaneous, upper-periostea, or into the deep dermis. The technique and depth of the injection vary depending on the area to be treated. This product is intended to be injected slowly into deep dermis, subcutaneously, or in the upper periostea by an authorized medical practitioner in accordance with local applicable regulation.
Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine imparts a volumizing effect that temporarily reverses signs of aging attributed to facial volume loss, such as sunken cheeks. Injection of this treatment into the face lifts the skin, restores volume and results in a smoother contour and younger appearance to the face. This cosmetic filler comes with an added numbing agent for the comfort of the patient.
What are the benefits of this product?
Dramatic volumizing effects:Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine temporarily reverses facial volume loss (e.g., sunken cheeks). At the same time, it lifts sagging skin to improve skin laxity
- Facial contouring: Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine can be used to create a smoother facial contour to help patients look and feel younger.
- Painless treatment: This aesthetic filler contains a numbing agent known as lidocaine (also referred to as lignocaine). Lidocaine acts on a cellular level to inhibit voltage gated Na + channels; this results in pain relief. This, in turn, improves patient comfort during the injection process.
- FDA approved: This aesthetic filler has been approved for aesthetic use by the FDA. Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is produced using the highest standards of manufacturing. Plus, it has been extensively tested for safety. Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine has a good safety profile and is not associated with significant adverse effects.
- Suitable for mature and younger patients: Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine can be used in relatively mature patients with hollow cheeks and sagging skin to correct signs of aging. Alternatively, it can be used in younger patients for volume enhancement purposes.
- Made with highly pure hyaluronic acid: This formulation contains purified hyaluronic acid that is obtained from a synthetic source. It is not known to trigger any immunogenic reactions.
- Non-permanent results: The results of Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine are fully reversible.
- Biodegradable: Upon injection into the skin, Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is broken down via a natural decomposition process and is eventually absorbed by the body without leaving any residue.
Accessories or items included
- 2 prefilled 1ml syringe
- 4 sterile 27G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- A set of labels in order to ensure traceability
How does this product work?
The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine plumps up within your patient's skin to restore lost volume in their cheeks, or to add volume beneath their skin for plumper cheeks. As this volume is added, your patient's skin stretches, lifting their sagging facial skin back up into place. Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is made from hyaluronic acid that is cross-linked through Hyalacross technology to make the particles more stable and longer-lasting within your patient's body.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid gel (20mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3mg/ml)
How to inject/administer this product
This procedure should only be carried out by a licensed medical practitioner who is trained specifically to perform injections. Prior to the procedure, take down your patient’s medical history, and discuss expectations of treatment outcome. It is also important at this point to inform your patient of all indications, contraindications, precautions, warnings and potential adverse events related to this treatment.
Prior to injection, sanitize the planned site of injection with an appropriate disinfectant. Inject Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine in small amounts over the treatment area until the desired effect is accomplished. It is important to massage the treatment area after injection to ensure that the product is properly distributed.
For the first 24 hours after treatment, your patient should minimize strenuous activities and exposure to intensive sun or heat.
When should I use this product?
You should use Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine to restore facial volume loss to areas of the face that have become hollow or thin from weight loss or age-related facial fat loss.
What areas can I treat with this product?
Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is able to add volume to the chin, cheeks and cheekbones to enhance the contours of the face.
How long do results last?
The positive effects of Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine treatment have been shown to last up to 18 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
Your more mature patients may find that as they get older, their cheeks start to get hollower and their skin starts to sag down lower. Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine can help these patients by replacing the lost volume in their cheeks, smoothing their skin and lifting their loose skin back up into place, correcting premature aging. Younger patients could benefit from Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine too, as you add volume to give them the apple-round cheeks they prefer.
To be eligible for this treatment, your patient should be above the age of 18 and not have a history of sensitivity to lidocaine, hyaluronic acid or to Gram-positive bacterial proteins.
Why should I purchase this product?
When you buy Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine for your clinic, you can offer your patients a solution for their difficult-to-treat cheek and mid-face area, giving them full cheeks and a more youthful look for up to 18 months. Medica Depot has some of the lowest prices online for cosmetic injectables, including Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine.
Are there any side effects?
Since the hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine is a naturally occurring sugar in the human body, most patients tolerate the substance well. However, some injection-related side effects could include pain, pressure, itching, swelling and redness, usually lasting for less than a week. Other Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine side effects could include bumps, firmness, discoloration, and hematomas. The lidocaine in Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine does help to reduce your patient's pain and discomfort from the injections.
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Viewing comments 1-4 of 1
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!