Where can I buy this product?
If you are a cosmetic surgeon, another type doctor or licensed medical professional, clinic, or hospital, you can buy wholesale Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine from Medica Depot. When you order Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine online, you can give your patients plump, smooth lips with a satiny smooth finish. Add Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine to your clinic's treatment options and your patients will appreciate the natural-looking and long-lasting results.
What is Juvederm Volbella?
Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel which is not of animal origin. Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine is an injectable gel implant intended for the treatment of any fine lines and medium-sized skin depressions due to conditions such as premature aging. Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine can also be used for enhancement and pouting of the lips to correct structural defects such as asymmetry, contour deformities, or volume loss.
Give your patients the perfect pout with Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine. This dermal filler is customized for used on the lips and around the mouth, providing fullness and correcting fine lines and wrinkles. Made using Allergan’s exclusive Vycross Technology, Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine is a smoother, more efficient filler compared with its competitors. The cross-linked hyaluronic acid found in this product tends to be more resistant to breaking down within your patient's dermis, which makes it longer lasting than other dermal fillers. Juvederm Volbella is supplemented with lidocaine for increased patient’s comfort during the procedure.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Specially designed for lip treatment: Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine can be injected into the lips (and around the mouth) to increase the degree of fullness. At the same time, it helps to correct wrinkles & fine lines.
- Non- invasive injection: Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine is administered via a minimally invasive process that does not entail surgery.
- Low risk of immunogenic reactions: This filler does not contain animal-sourced hyaluronic acid and is therefore unlikely to cause any immunogenic reactions.
- Made using Vycross technology: Thanks to the innovative Vycross technology, Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine is substantially smoother than the fillers of other brands.
- Long lasting formulation: The hyaluronic acid found in Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine is extensively cross- linked and is therefore more resistant to enzymatic decomposition. Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine outlasts many other dermal fillers with its estimated duration of action of 12 months.
- Reversible, non-permanent results: While long-lasting, the results of an injection with Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine can be easily reversed with an injection of hyaluronidase. If the results of treatment are not satisfactory, they can be undone.
- Supplemented with lidocaine: The filler is integrated with lidocaine, a local anesthetic that has inhibitory effects on voltage-gated sodium channels. These inhibitory effects reduce the sensation of pain and thereby increase patient comfort during injection.
- Excellent safety profile: The safety of Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine has been tested in clinical studies. This product has been approved by the FDA and rarely causes significant side effects; most reactions are mild and self-limiting in nature.
Accessories or items included
- 2 prefilled 1ml syringes
- 2 sterile 30G1/6” needles
- Package insert
- A set of labels in order to ensure traceability
How does this product work?
Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine is made from hyaluronic acid that is highly cross-linked using Juvederm’s Vycross Technology. Once you inject the Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine into your patient's lips, the hyaluronic acid immediately plumps up to about a thousand times its size, restoring or adding volume to your patient's lips. Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine eventually breaks down naturally within your patient's lips.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid gel (15 mg/mL); Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/mL).
How to inject/administer this product
Inject Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine into the superficial dermis, mid-dermis, or lips mucosa. The presence of lidocaine is meant to reduce the patient’s pain during treatment. Use of the supplied 30G1/2” needle is recommended. However, depending on the medical practitioner's preferred injection technique, it is possible to use a 30G sterile cannula. Choice of cannula length is determined by the user according to his/her injection technique.
When should I use this product?
Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine is a great choice for any of your patients that want to enhance their lips, such as by defining the Cupid's bow on the top of their lips, enhancing their vermilion border which is the outline of the lips, or adding volume to their lips. However, Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine can also help other areas, such as the lines that develop around your patient's mouth, often called smoker's lines.
What areas can I treat with this product?
Inject this filler into the superficial dermis, mid-dermis, or into mucous membrane of the lips for treatment of the lips or the areas around the mouth.
How long do results last?
Like other lip fillers made with hyaluronic acid, Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine will give your patient instant results. However, unlike other dermal fillers, Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine lasts about a year for most patients. Your patient should only have to return to your clinic for another Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine injection about once a year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
Lip augmentation appeals to a wide variety of ages. Although volume loss is a problem for women with aging lips, even younger patients often want to add volume to their lips for the plump, luscious look. No matter why your patient wants to get a lip filler, Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine can help them achieve their beauty goals.
Candidates should be above the age of 18 and not have a history of allergy or hypersensitivity to lidocaine, hyaluronic acid, or Gram-positive bacterial proteins.
Why should I purchase this product?
Lip augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic enhancement procedures, and Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine gives your patients long-lasting yet non-permanent results. You can buy Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine online from MedicaDepot.com for the best wholesale prices, or you can phone to purchase Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine from one of our helpful customer care associates. Order Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine to help your patients get the beautiful, full lips they have always desired.
Are there any side effects?
Just like other hyaluronic acid injections, Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine could cause side effects at the injection site, such as redness, swelling, bruising, itching or pain. However, these side effects are usually minor and should resolve on their own within a few days. There is also a chance that Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine could cause lumps, discoloration or other side effects, although since hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the human body, it is generally well-tolerated by patients.
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Viewing comments 1-4 of 3
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!