Buy Ellanse M to treat facial age-related conditions. Help your patients achieve flawless, youthful skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Ellanse M?
Ellanse M is an aesthetic filler made of polycaprolactone microspheres. It is often used as a bio-stimulator for immediate (and sustained) volume correction. Plus, it can be used to restore contours, as well as addressing wrinkles and other signs of aging. Ellanse M is a product of AQTIS Medical BV, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Utrecht.
What are the features of Ellanse M?
- Safe and well-tolerated: Ellanse M has demonstrated excellent local tolerance, and its particles are well-embedded in a healthy tissue environment. Furthermore, the long-term safety of Ellanse M is well documented in scientific evidence and literature.
- Cost effective: Compared to other competing products, a less volume of Ellanse M is required achieve the desired aesthetic results.
What accessories/items are included with Ellanse M?
- 2 prefilled 1ml syringes
- 4 27G3/4” needles
- Package insert
How does Ellanse M work?
Designed to provide long-lasting volumization, Ellanse M acts immediately to lift and fill the target site. At the same time, it triggers the natural collagen synthesis (i.e., neocollagenesis) to restore facial contour and volume.
What are the ingredients of Ellanse M?
- PCL (polycaprolactone) microspheres
- CMC (carboxymethyl cellulose) gel carrier
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
Ellanse M is specially formulated to deliver long-lasting results. Depending on the polymer chain length, the duration of effects of Ellanse fillers ranges from one to four year(s).
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
The treatment process is simple and safe. The use of Ellanse M is not known to have disruptive effects on patients’ everyday life (including their professional/social activities).
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- After injection, patients should refrain from massaging the treatment area. For the next 24 hours following treatment, they should avoid applying makeup to the treated site.
- Aspirin may increase the risk of bruising. Therefore, patients should stop taking aspirin prior to treatment.
What are the most common side effects?
- Erythema (redness)
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!