Buy Ellanse S to volumize facial areas. Help your patients achieve a more youthful appearance and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Ellanse S?
Ellanse S is a high-performance dermal filler manufactured by AQTIS Medical BV, a privately- held company headquartered in the Netherlands. Formulated with polycaprolactone microspheres (which are suspended in an aqueous carboxymethyl cellulose gel carrier), Ellanse S is indicated for the treatment of aging signs (such as facial wrinkles) as well as other facial age-related conditions. Plus, it provides correction by volumization through bio-stimulation.
What are the features of Ellanse S?
- Excellent safety profile: The active ingredients of Ellanse S are FDA-approved and CE-marked. They have a long history of safe use in medical industry.
- Superior performance: Ellanse S offers clear advantages over NASHA-based dermal fillers in terms of efficiency.
What accessories/items are included with Ellanse S?
- 2 prefilled 1ml syringes
- 4 sterile 27G3/4″ needles
- Package insert
How does Ellanse S work?
Ellanse S works by promoting the formation of collagen (around the microspheres) and triggering the body’s natural response to foreign bodies. This helps to increase soft tissue and contouring.
What are the ingredients of Ellanse S?
- Polycaprolactone (PCL) microspheres
- Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) gel-carrier
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
The treatment results of Ellanse S typically last between a year to four years. Keep in mind that individual results may vary depending on a range of factors such as age and skin type.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Ellanse S requires minimal recovery time. The skin reactions associated with Ellanse S will usually disappear in a week.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- The use of prescription and non-prescription drugs may affect the treatment outcomes of Ellanse S. Prior to treatment, carefully assess the medication history of patients.
- Ellanse S is not intended for self-administration. It should be injected by a trained medical professional who has been adequately trained.
What are the most common side effects?
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!