BELOTERO® VOLUME w/ Lidocaine
Buy Belotero Volume to restore facial volume. Help your patients achieve youthful appearance and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Belotero Volume?
Belotero Volume is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler manufactured by Anteis SA, which is a multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in Switzerland. In aesthetic medicine, Belotero Volume is often used to restore facial volume (e.g., to enhance the chin or the cheeks).
What are the features of Belotero Volume?
- Superior volumizing effects: The monophasic Belotero Volume gel has significantly higher volumizing ability than biphasic dermal fillers.
- Easy-to-inject: Belotero Volume can be easily injected through needles with a small diameter, thanks to the patented reticulation process during preparation.
What accessories/items are included with Belotero Volume?
- 1 package insert
- 1 sterile prefilled glass syringe
- 2 27G1/2” cannulas
- 2 30G 1/2" needles
- 2 27G 1/2" needles
- 2 25G 12.7mm needles
- 2 traceability labels
How does Belotero Volume work?
The hyaluronic acid gel in Belotero Hydro are known for its water retention properties. It binds to moisture and increases in size, thereby replacing volume lost through fat loss.
What are the ingredients of Belotero Volume?
- 26 mg/mL sodium hyaluronate
- 3 mg of lidocaine (Belotero Volume w/Lidocaine only)
- Phosphate buffer (pH 7)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
Belotero Volume can last up to 18 months when used for adding volume to temple or cheeks.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Belotero Volume generally does not need recovery time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Do not inject Belotero Volume into the lips, tear-trough region, glabellar region and blood vessels. This product should only be administered into a non-inflamed, healthy skin that has been thoroughly disinfected.
- Do not use Belotero Volume during breastfeeding or pregnancy.
- Do not use Belotero Volume in those who are allergic to sodium hyaluronate, and individuals less than eighteen years of age. Belotero Volume is contraindicated in these patients.
- Stop the injection (and change the needle/cannula) if the injection pressure is excessively high, or if the needles become obstructed.
What are the most common side effects?
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!