Buy Belotero Lips Shape to enhance lip volume. Help your patients achieve well defined, full lips and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Belotero Lips Shape?
Belotero Lips Shape is an innovative cosmetic filler produced by Merz Aesthetics. Some of the ingredients of Belotero Lips Shape are hyaluronic acid and lidocaine. This filler is indicated for the enhancement of lip volume, as well as the treatment of severe oral commissures. Plus, this filler can be used for treating facial atrophic scars.
What are the features of Belotero Lips Shape?
- Lidocaine content: The presence of lidocaine helps minimize local pain associated with the injection, thereby improving patient comfort.
- Non-animal hyaluronic acid: This product contains non-animal hyaluronic acid, which makes it better tolerated.
What accessories/items come with Belotero Lips Shape?
- One syringe
- One package insert
- Two sterile CE-marked needles
- Two traceability labels
How does this product work?
Through the volumizing effects of hyaluronic acid (HA), Belotero Lips Shape works to enhance lip curves and contours while at the same time minimizing dooping.
What are the ingredients of Belotero Lips Shape?
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (25.5 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3.0 mg/ml)
- Phosphate buffer (pH 7)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
In general, the results of Belotero dermal fillers can last for 6 - 12 months. Be aware that actual results may vary among patients.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Administered via a minimally invasive injection, Belotero Lips Shape is not known to cause significant down time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Prior to injection, disinfect the treatment area thoroughly, and ensure it is healthy and non-inflamed. If the area has cutaneous problems of an infectious/inflammatory type (for example, acne and herpes), do not inject this product.
- Stop the injection (and change the needle) if the needle becomes obstructed, or the injection pressure is too high. Inject Belotero Lips Shape slowly. The quantity of the gel needed varies depending on the correction to be achieved and the area to be treated. Avoid overcorrecting.
- It is not recommended to use Belotero Lips Shape before the patient is fully healed from the last dermabrasion, peeling, and laser treatment. Even if the patient has healed, Belotero Lips Shape should not be used within two weeks of the previous treatment.
- Belotero Lips Shape should not be used in individuals who are susceptible to hypertrophic scars, or patients who have previously had streptococcal diseases.
What are the most common side effects?
- Pain (sometimes accompanied by itching in the treated area).
- Swelling in the treated area
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!