Buy Belotero Lips Contour to contour the lips. Help your patients achieve full, well defined lips and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Belotero Lips Contour?
Belotero Lips Contour is a high-performance dermal filler developed by Merz Aesthetics, a division of Merz Pharmaceuticals. It is formulated with non-animal hyaluronic acid and lidocaine. Belotero Lips Contour is indicated for lip contour, as well as the correction of perioral fine lines and mild oral commissures. Apart from that, Belotero Lips Contour is also effective in the treatment of facial atrophic scars.
What are the features of Belotero Lips Contour?
- Lidocaine content: Belotero Lips Contour is infused with the lidocaine, which is an anesthetic that reduces injection-related pain for a comfortable treatment.
- Non-animal hyaluronic acid: Belotero Lips fillers contain non-animal hyaluronic acid, which makes it more tolerated.
What accessories/items come with Belotero Lips Contour?
- One package insert
- One needle
- Two traceability labels
- Two sterile CE-marked needles (for single use only)
How does Belotero Lips Contour work?
Through the volumizing powers of hyaluronic acid, Belotero Lips Contour naturally enhances the curves and contours of the lips while reducing dooping.
What are the ingredients of Belotero Lips Contour?
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (22.5 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3.0 mg/ml)
- Phosphate buffer (pH 7)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
The results of Belotero fillers generally last 6 to 12 months. Please note that individual results may vary depending on many different factors (including age, lifestyle, and skin type).
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Belotero Lips Contour is injected via a minimally invasive method, therefore requires minimal recovery time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Before injecting Belotero Lips Contour, make sure that the treatment site is healthy, non- inflamed, and has been rigorously disinfected. Do not inject this product into areas with cutaneous problems of an inflammatory/ infectious type (e.g. acne and herpes).
- Stop the injection (and change the needle) if the needle becomes obstructed, or the injection pressure is too high. Inject Belotero Lips Contour slowly. The quantity of the gel needed varies depending on the correction to be achieved and the area to be treated. Avoid overcorrecting.
- Avoid injecting Belotero Lips Contour in patients predisposed to hypertrophic scars, or those with a history of streptococcal diseases. Similarly, Belotero Lips Contour should not be used in patients presenting a general infection.
- Belotero Lips Contour should not be used in combination with other aesthetic treatments (e.g. dermabrasion, peeling, or any form of laser treatment) before the patient is completely healed from the last treatment. Even if the healing occurs earlier, refrain from using Belotero Lips Contour earlier than two weeks after the last treatment.
What are the most common side effects?
- Pain (sometimes accompanied by itching in the treated area)
- Swelling in the treated area
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!