Where can I buy this product?
Juvederm Ultra 3 can help you correct your patient's most severe facial folds and their deepest wrinkles. If you are a cosmetic surgeon, dermatologist, or other licensed medical practitioner, you can purchase wholesale Juvederm Ultra 3 online from MedicaDepot.com today to get fast delivery to your clinic. You can also speak to our friendly customer service associates by phone to order Juvederm Ultra 3. Save money with our price guarantee as you help your patients achieve their goal of looking younger and more radiant.
What is Juvederm Ultra 3?
Juvederm Ultra 3 is a sterile, pyrogenic-free, physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel which is not of animal origin. Juvederm Ultra 3 is an injectable implant used for filling any medium and/or deep depressions of the skin via mid and/or deep dermis injection, as well as for lip definition and enhancement. The presence of lidocaine is meant to reduce the patient's pain during treatment. Juvederm Ultra 3 is indicated only for intradermal injections and injections in the mucous membrane of the lips by an authorized medical practitioner in accordance with local applicable regulation.
With unparalleled patient satisfaction and results, this product is guaranteed to give the best effects to your patient. As part of the prestigious Juvederm line, this medium viscosity filler performs best when used in the treatment of medium to deep wrinkles. Juvederm Ultra 3 is supplied with lidocaine for enhanced patient’s comfort.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Ideal for treating medium to deep dermal depressions: Juvederm Ultra 3 has a medium viscosity, making it the perfect treatment for medium to deep dermal depressions. It is highly effective against vertical lines between the lips & nose, marionette lines (lines at the corner of the mouth that lead to a frowning look), and smile lines (otherwise known as nasolabial or parentheses folds, which run from the nose to the corners of the mouth).
- Highly versatile: Juvederm Ultra 3 has many uses. For example, it can be used to smooth acne scars and to improve lip definition.
- Virtually painless treatment: The treatment process involves minimal pain due to the lidocaine contained in the formulation. On a cellular level, lidocaine helps inhibit sodium channels, thereby producing local anesthesia.
- Made with hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin: Derived from a non-animal source, Juvederm Ultra 3’s hyaluronic acid gel is highly pure, sterile, and pyrogenic-free. Hyaluronic acid is a bioresorbable and biodegradable natural compound. It will eventually be broken down in the body without leaving any residue.
- Long lasting effects: Juvederm Ultra 3 can have a duration of action of 12 months.
- Reversible: The results of an injection process with this filler are reversible and can be easily undone using an injection of hyaluronidase; this is useful when patients are not happy with the treatment outcome.
- Strong safety profile: This filler is made in compliance with stringent manufacturing standards and does not cause immunogenic reactions. Juvederm Ultra 3 has obtained FDA approval and is well tolerated by most patients.
Accessories or items included
- 2 prefilled 1 ml syringes
- 4 sterile 27G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- A set of labels in order to ensure traceability
How does this product work?
As your patients age, their skin starts to lose hyaluronic acid, which is essential for adding moisture and volume to their skin as well as transporting nutrients. As a result, your patient's skin starts to sag and wrinkle. When you inject Juvederm Ultra 3 gel into your patient's skin, the hyaluronic acid plumps up to about a thousand times its volume, increasing the plumpness of your patient's skin to smooth out deep wrinkles and severe facial folds. This has an anti-aging effect on your patient's skin as it looks smoother and younger.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid gel (24 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml).
How to inject/administer this product
Treatment with Juvederm Ultra 3 consists of injection into the skin of the area to be treated. As precision is essential to a successful treatment, the product must be used by medical practitioners who have undertaken specific training in injection technique for filling. When performing this procedure it is important to observe all standard practices for injection (e.g. aseptic technique), and to use the appropriate method for injection.
When should I use this product?
Juvederm Ultra 3 is indicated for filling mid to deep depressions of the skin, such as nasolabial folds and for cosmetic enhancement of the lips.
What areas can I treat with this product?
Juvederm Ultra 3, also known as Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, is formulated to tackle the most severe wrinkles and hollows on your patient's face. You can use Juvederm Ultra 3 with a 27G needle to correct your patient's smile lines, also known as parentheses or nasolabial folds, which run from your patient's nose to the corners of their mouth, to fix their marionette lines, which are lines at the corner of your patient's mouth that makes them look like they are frowning, or to smooth their vertical lines between their nose and their lips. You can also use Juvederm Ultra 3 to plump up your patient's cheeks, lips, earlobes, and to fill in acne scars. Anywhere there is a deep wrinkle or large fold or hollow, you can use Juvederm Ultra 3.
How long do results last?
When your patients purchase a Juvederm Ultra 3 cosmetic treatment, they should see immediate results as the hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Ultra 3 (Juvederm Ultra Plus XC) plumps up their skin and smooths out wrinkles. Juvederm Ultra 3 is long-lasting; it can even last up to a year in most patients, so your patients will likely return annually.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
Healthy individuals above 21 years of age who are seeking to treat mid to deep wrinkles and folds, or to redefine or enhance their lips, will benefit the most from Juvederm Ultra 3.
Why should I purchase this product?
With lasting effects and proven results, the Juvederm line has an excellent record of safety and efficacy. Purchase Juvederm Ultra 3 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Are there any side effects?
Juvederm Ultra 3, or Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, is made with hyaluronic acid similar to what you would normally find in the body, so most patients do not have to worry about an allergy test prior to their cosmetic treatment. However, potential side effects from Juvederm Ultra 3 injections include mild and temporary reactions at the injection site, such as pain and tenderness, redness, swelling, itching, bruising, discoloration, firmness, and lumps or bumps.
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Viewing comments 1-4 of 2
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!