- Aliaxin (3)
- Alidya (1)
- Aqualyx® (1)
- BCN (12)
- Belotero (10)
- Caregen (1)
- Cytocare (3)
- Dermalax (3)
- Desirial (1)
- Durolane (1)
- Ellanse (2)
- ELRAVIE Premier (1)
- Fillmed (9)
- Filorga (6)
- Hyacorp (2)
- Intraline (14)
- Jalupro (6)
- Juvederm (12)
- Liporase (1)
- Mediderma (26)
- Metoo (5)
- Monovisc (1)
- Neauvia (8)
- Neuramis (1)
- Nucleofill (4)
- Orthovisc (1)
- Ouye (3)
- Perfectha (4)
- Plasmolifting (1)
- Profhilo (2)
- PRX-T33 (1)
- Radiesse (3)
- Rainbow (9)
- Re-N-Tox (1)
- Rejuran (1)
- Remicade (1)
- Restylane (9)
- Revanesse (7)
- Revofil (3)
- Revolax (4)
- Saypha (6)
- Sculptra (1)
- Sesderma (11)
- Silhouette (3)
- SkinSeqnc (3)
- Softfil (5)
- Stylage (24)
- Supartz (1)
- Synvisc (2)
- Teosyal (16)
- Viscoderm (2)
- ZO (11)
Buy Viscoderm® Online Wholesale: Low Prices for Bulk Orders
What Is Viscoderm, and How Does It Work?
Viscoderm is an injectable product providing a revitalizing and deeply moisturizing effect on the skin. This Italian product was introduced to the market in 2008 and gained popularity due to its quality and effectiveness.
The basis of the product is highly purified hyaluronic acid obtained through bio-fermentation from natural non-animal-derived raw materials. The absence of chemical modifications in the production process guarantees high biocompatibility and the lack of allergic reactions, as confirmed by numerous Viscoderm reviews.
The product contains hyaluronic acid, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, and distilled water, which allows the convenience of conducting preventive and therapeutic procedures for patients with any morphotype of aging.
Viscoderm products, which contain hyaluronic acid of different densities, have the following effects:
- Increasing the production of endogenous hyaluronic acid;
- Retaining moisture in the dermis;
- Stimulating the production of young skin cells;
- Preventing the formation of free radicals.
It leads to rejuvenating effects, lifting, moisturizing, and reducing unevenness and stagnant spots.
As a trusted Viscoderm supplier, Medica Depot provides healthcare professionals with access to a wide range of products, ensuring affordable Viscoderm prices and efficient solutions for their patients’ needs.
What Is Viscoderm Used for?
The Viscoderm line consists of five products:
- Viscoderm 0.8 is used to eliminate initial wrinkles, crow’s feet, and for dehydrated and dull skin.
- Viscoderm 1.6 is used to smooth moderate folds, contour the lips, and for sagging skin on the neck, décolletage, and hands.
- Viscoderm 2.0 is recommended for deep creases, sagging skin, acne scars, and stretch marks.
- Skinko is prescribed for youth-related issues caused by stress, sun exposure, vitamin deficiencies, and inadequate skin care.
- Skinko E is beneficial for pronounced age-related changes, dryness, loss of elasticity, and acne.
The products are designed for performing biorevitalization and mesotherapy procedures in the following areas:
They are carried out to rejuvenate and improve the skin quality – smoothing, making it look healthy and radiant.
How Long Does Viscoderm Last?
The duration of Viscoderm’s effects can vary depending on several factors, such as the specific product used, individual metabolism, lifestyle factors, and the treatment area. Generally, Viscoderm results are considered long-lasting, with effects typically ranging between six and twelve months.
Is Viscoderm Safe?
Viscoderm has been extensively studied and used in aesthetic procedures for many years. When used by trained professionals and following proper administration guidelines, Viscoderm is generally considered safe. The primary ingredient in Viscoderm, hyaluronic acid, is a naturally occurring substance in the body, which enhances its safety profile.
Furthermore, Viscoderm undergoes rigorous quality control measures during its production to ensure purity and minimize the risk of adverse effects. However, as with any medical procedure or product, there are potential side effects associated with Viscoderm injections.
Overall, the safety of Viscoderm relies on the expertise of the administering healthcare professional, adherence to proper injection techniques, and thorough patient evaluation to minimize the risk of complications.
- The Viscoderm product line is effective as a preventive measure against aging and helps eliminate early signs of external damage.
- Viscoderm products restore tissue structure and activate skin repair mechanisms.
- Injections of Viscoderm Skinko E, a tissue bioreparation therapy, are easily tolerated by patients due to the neutral pH of the solution which is on par with water (pH=7.0) and the absence of preservatives in its composition.
- Viscoderm gel for biorevitalization can be combined with chemical peels and laser rejuvenation procedures to aid in the skin’s restoration process.
- The high safety, effectiveness, excellent tolerability, targeted anti-aging action and significant improvement in skin hydration and elasticity provided by Viscoderm products have been proved by clinical studies.
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Acute infectious diseases;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Oncological tumors;
- Autoimmune pathologies;
- Blood clotting disorders;
- Diabetes mellitus at the decompensation stage;
- Hypersensitivity to ingredients.
Viscoderm Side Effects
Like any medical treatment, Viscoderm injections can have potential side effects. However, they are generally mild and temporary, resolving within a few days or weeks on their own.
Common side effects of Viscoderm may include:
- A mild burning or tingling sensation;
- Minor swelling;
- Small bruises.
It is crucial to buy products from a reliable Viscoderm wholesaler and consult with a qualified healthcare professional who can evaluate individual circumstances, discuss potential side effects, and provide appropriate guidance and care throughout the process to ensure treatment safety.
The easy rehabilitation period is another advantage of Viscoderm products:
- Avoid using cosmetics for two to three days and treat the injection sites with antiseptic.
- Until the injection sites heal, avoid swimming pools and saunas.
- Protect the skin from unnecessary touching, dust, and temperature changes.
- For three weeks, avoid sunbathing on the beach and using tanning beds.
- Avoid consuming salty foods and drinking alcohol, as it can prolong swelling.
What Is Viscoderm Made of?
Viscoderm is made primarily of highly purified hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the human body. The hyaluronic acid used by the Viscoderm manufacturer is obtained through bio-fermentation from non-animal sources, ensuring its biocompatibility and minimizing the risk of allergic reactions.
The product also contains other Viscoderm ingredients, such as sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, and distilled water, which may vary depending on the specific formulation of the Viscoderm product.