- Aliaxin (6)
- Alidya (1)
- BCN (13)
- Bellast (3)
- Belotero (10)
- Biorepeel (2)
- Calecim (3)
- Caregen (1)
- Celosome (1)
- Chaeum (1)
- Cytocare (3)
- Dermalax (3)
- Desirial (1)
- Durolane (1)
- Ejal (1)
- Ellanse (2)
- ELRAVIE Premier (1)
- EPTQ (1)
- Fillmed (10)
- Filorga (9)
- HarmonyCa (1)
- Hyacorp (5)
- Hyafilia (2)
- Intraline (18)
- Jalupro (6)
- Juvederm (12)
- Mediderma (28)
- Metoo (6)
- Monovisc (1)
- Neauvia (8)
- Neuramis (1)
- Nucleofill (4)
- Orthovisc (1)
- Ouye (3)
- Perfectha (6)
- Plasmolifting (1)
- Powerfill (1)
- Profhilo (2)
- PRX-T33 (1)
- Radiesse (3)
- Rainbow (9)
- Refine Fillers (2)
- Rejuran (1)
- Restylane (10)
- Revanesse (9)
- Revofil (8)
- Revolax (6)
- Saypha (6)
- Sculptra (1)
- Sesderma (11)
- Silhouette (3)
- SkinSeqnc (4)
- Softfil (6)
- Stylage (26)
- Suneko (4)
- Supartz (1)
- Synvisc (2)
- Teosyal (18)
- Thermage (1)
- Viscoderm (2)
- Vom (2)
- ZO (15)
Buy Aliaxin Products from Wholesaler at Low Prices
Disclaimer: Aliaxin dermal fillers are created to be used by licensed injectors and can only be sold to aesthetic doctors and special clinics. Be aware that unprofessional independent use of those fillers could harm your health.
What is Aliaxin?
One of the most frequent reasons patients consult cosmetologists is for their visually noticeable signs of aging: wrinkles, deformations of the face oval, reduction of tissue volumes, gravitational ptosis, etc.
The choice of the most effective facial rejuvenation procedures in each case depends on the degree of age-related changes, the anatomical structures and zones they affect.
Aliaxin is a line of monophasic fillers based on ultrapure hyaluronic acid obtained by bio-fermentation of a native (non-GMO) cell strain of Streptococcus bacteria (Streptococcus equi ssp. Zooepidemicus). The manufacturer Aliaxin is an Italian company IBSA Farmaceutici Italia SRL.
Aliaxin has several types of formulas depending on viscosity and density. The choice of product depends on the result you want to achieve. For example, if you want to rejuvenate the skin and correct facial blemishes, use a thick gel.
By introducing the filler into problem areas, you eliminate asymmetry and disproportions, make the cheekbones more expressive, and improve the shape of the nose and the face oval. A more liquid version of Aliaxin is used to nourish and moisturize the skin.
The range of Aliaxin fillers includes the following products:
- • Aliaxin SR (Form and Recovery) – used for tear trough, broad areas and facial contour definition with a long-lasting effect.
- • Aliaxin FL (Small wrinkles and lips) – made with an ideal viscosity for restoring firmness and natural definition, eliminating fine lines, and also used to define the vermillion border of the lips.
- • Aliaxin GP (Global correction) – perfect for treating the most common facial problems, offering a corrective and prolonged action for wrinkles and more pronounced folds (nasolabial folds, nose, chin, lip augmentation, and cheeks).
- • Aliaxin EV (Main volume) – thanks to an optimal lifting capacity, it is used for subcutaneous implants and restoration of facial volume and its symmetries with natural results.
- • Aliaxin SV (Shape and Volume) is optimal for replenishing lost volume regardless of localization. It is suitable for volumetric facial contour remodeling and performing non-surgical rhinoplasty.
- • Aliaxin LV (Volume for lips) – wonderfully firms and tightens flabby lip skin.
You can buy Aliaxin online from an official Aliaxin representative – Medica Depot.
How Does Aliaxin Work?
As a result of stabilization, the finished Aliaxin gel does not require additional fragmentation, has a low percentage of crosslinking (<10%), and a low content of BDDE residues (<0.1 parts per million).
This makes Aliaxin fillers safer and easier to inject, thanks to its optimized viscoelastic characteristics. High elasticity and low viscosity allow these fillers to integrate more effectively into tissues, while reducing tissue injury and structural changes compared to other fillers.
Optimal tissue integration reduces trauma and structural changes, creating a more natural result. In addition, the Aliaxin line of fillers has a proven resistance to hyaluronidase – higher than biphasic gels and compared to other monophasic gels. Thus, we can also expect a similar duration. Research data shows that the average time of action of Aliaxin fillers is 6–8 months and even up to 12 months.
What Is Aliaxin Used For?
Below are the following indications for the Aliaxin dermal fillers:
- • Mimic, medium and deep wrinkles
- • Nasolabial folds
- • Undefined face oval
- • Sagging skin
- • Lack of volume in the cheeks, cheekbones, and chin
- • Atonic skin
- • Skin dryness
- • Post-acne marks
- • Insufficient lip volume and asymmetry.
Skin rejuvenation injection procedures that can be performed with Aliaxin filler:
- • Biorevitalization – intensely moisturizes the skin, stopping its aging process, making wrinkles less noticeable, and increasing skin tissue elasticity. The procedure takes 30 to 50 minutes, depending on the area and skin condition. The most effective biorevitalization is for patients aged 25–30 years.
- • Facial contouring — eliminates asymmetry and corrects face features in case of post-traumatic or age-related changes. The procedure will quickly remove facial wrinkles, nasolabial folds, wrinkles in the corners of the lips, and “crow’s feet” by the eyes.
- • Volumizing lips and other areas lacking in volume.
Effectiveness, ease of use, minimal pain, and availability have made this drug one of the most popular for rejuvenation, and it has received many positive Aliaxin reviews.
The interaction of Aliaxin SR and Aliaxin EV facilitates a modern approach to correcting the entire face. It provides natural and long-lasting rejuvenation without changing the morphological characteristics of the face. This approach is carried out in 2 stages, which can be done in one procedure, performed at two different levels:
- Aliaxin EV restores face volume and contour (periosteum).
- Aliaxin SR for facial areas that require surface correction and tissue compaction.
The result of the procedure: a more harmonious, smooth, and well-moisturized appearance.
Aliaxin offers a solution to combat skin aging in just two steps, thanks to the unique Aliaxin Full-Face technique.
When to apply:
The combined protocol with the Aliaxin EV and Aliaxin SR fillers is mainly used to combat aging of the face. The Aliaxin Full-face procedure can be adapted to each patient’s individual degree of aging.
An experienced practitioner with a line of Aliaxin fillers can individualize the facial rejuvenation procedure for each patient, considering the features of age changes. After the three-dimensional rejuvenation procedure, the maximally natural results are ensured by the triple effect of fillers – volumization, rehydration, and stimulation of tissues.
How to Use Aliaxin
Aliaxin`s procedure cost depends on the area treated and how much product is required.
Before any intervention with Aliaxin dermal fillers, you must carry out a comprehensive assessment of the patient’s history and conditions to guarantee the total absence of contraindications to the procedure.
The areas to be treated must be identified and evaluated, taking into consideration the criteria relative to lines and symmetries to follow.
You must inform the patient in advance of the modalities of the intervention: individual outcomes, potential adverse responses, the expected duration of the filler’s effect, and the eventuality of a supplementary intervention for the maintenance and definition of the achieved result.
The application area must be cleansed with an antiseptic solution before starting the injections. Then, you can apply the numbing agent if needed to guarantee the necessary comfort for your patient.
Extract the syringe from the blister pack, unscrew the top, and assemble the needle together with the protection. The latter can only be removed right before the injection. Aliaxin fillers are administered with a sterile needle in compliance with the Luer-Lock standards with normalized connections, which are included in the pack.
The injection technique must be carried out in correspondence to the medium/deep dermis for the procedure and depends on the desired correction and the individual preferences of the doctor.
For the best outcome, a delicate massage of the treated area is recommended at the end of the procedure to allow for better product distribution.
You can repeat the treatment periodically (every 6–12 months) to maintain the obtained results.
How Long Does Aliaxin Last?
The longevity of Aliaxin results depends on the degree of correction required, and the patient’s age and lifestyle. Generally it lasts 6–12 months, at which point treatment can be repeated.
Is Aliaxin Safe?
Aliaxin filler has practically no contraindications since hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the cells of our body. However, Aliaxin injections are contraindicated in inflammatory processes, viral and fungal skin lesions, impaired blood coagulation, neoplasms, acute or chronic dermatitis, hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, and severe allergies.
Aliaxin’s Advantages And Side Effects
The Aliaxin line of dermal injectables has all the advantages of HA action. It not only performs as a filler, but also rehydrates the skin and stimulates tissue production.
You should consider using Aliaxin fillers in your practice for several reasons:
- • Low immunogenicity
- • High biocompatibility
- • Ease of use
- • Excellent effect
- • Safety.
One of the best things about Aliaxin is that you can use it all over the face for a 3-dimension rejuvenation treatment that is tailored to your patient’s level of aging, or you can use Aliaxin to tackle a specific concern, such as nasolabial folds, loss of lip volume or hollows under the eyes.
Aliaxin side effects
When the Aliaxin dermal filler is injected correctly by an experienced professional, the products integrate smoothly with the skin tissues and are less likely to cause inflammation because of their purity. But, like any injectable product, it might cause minor side effects.
Reported side effects of Alaxin:
- • Transient erythema (redness)
- • Swelling
- • Pain
- • Itching
- • Discoloration or tenderness at the injection site.
To minimize the risk of adverse effects, only get your fillers from a trusted Aliaxin supplier like Medica Depot.
Due to its tolerability, Aliaxin allows patients to return immediately to their everyday routine. General recommendations for patients after Aliaxin gel injections are the following:
- • Avoid putting pressure on the treated areas for the first few nights (preferably sleeping on the back).
- • Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- • Refrain from drinking alcohol for 24 hours
- • Avoid using AHA, Retinols/Vitamin C therapy, and oil-based make-up for 24 hours.
Aliaxin fillers contain an ultrapure grade hyaluronic acid, produced through a patented bio-fermentation process of Streptococcus Zooepidemicus, known worldwide as ‘top quality’ in terms of purity, safety, and high resistance to thermal production processes.