- Aliaxin (6)
- Alidya (1)
- Aqualyx® (1)
- BCN (13)
- Bellast (3)
- Belotero (10)
- Biorepeel (2)
- Calecim (3)
- Caregen (1)
- Celosome (1)
- Chaeum (1)
- Cytocare (3)
- Dermalax (3)
- Desirial (1)
- Durolane (1)
- Ejal (1)
- Ellanse (2)
- ELRAVIE Premier (1)
- EPTQ (1)
- Fillmed (10)
- Filorga (9)
- HarmonyCa (1)
- Hyacorp (5)
- Hyafilia (2)
- Hyalgan (2)
- Intraline (18)
- Jalupro (6)
- Juvederm (12)
- Mediderma (27)
- Metoo (6)
- Monovisc (1)
- Natuvalia (1)
- Neauvia (8)
- Neuramis (1)
- Nucleofill (4)
- Orthovisc (1)
- Ouye (3)
- Perfectha (6)
- Plasmolifting (1)
- Powerfill (1)
- Profhilo (2)
- PRX-T33 (1)
- Radiesse (3)
- Rainbow (9)
- Refine Fillers (2)
- Rejuran (1)
- Restylane (10)
- Revanesse (9)
- Revofil (8)
- Revolax (6)
- Saypha (6)
- Sculptra (1)
- Sesderma (12)
- Silhouette (3)
- SkinSeqnc (4)
- Softfil (6)
- Stylage (26)
- Suneko (4)
- Supartz (1)
- Synvisc (2)
- Teosyal (18)
- Thermage (1)
- Viscoderm (2)
- Vom (2)
- ZO (15)
Showing the single result
Manufacturer: Ghimas S.p.A.
Active Substance(s) : Poliaminoacidic gel, a-D-(+) glucopyranose, 1-4 glycosidic, etilendiaminotetraacetic sodium, amino acid buffer system with bicarbonate-sodium corrector, osmolarity regulator
Pack Size: 5-340mg vials with powder + 5-10ml vials with solvent.
Accessories: Package insert
Buy ALIDYA™ to correct profilometric surface alterations. Help your patients achieve the perfect body and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Buy Alidya Products from Wholesaler at Low Prices
When you’re dealing with excess fat in specific areas of your body that even exercise can’t seem to target, there is an effective method for getting rid of it and restoring smooth lines and curves to your figure.
There are few options in modern cosmetology – have surgery for liposuction or a course of lipolytic injections, which will ensure accurate and minimally traumatic removal of fatty tissue in any area.
What Is Alidya, And What Is It Used For?
Lipolytic Alidya (Italy) results from the latest research in the pathophysiology of gynoid lipodystrophy – cellulite. Alidya manufacturer Marllor Biomedical created a formula that works on many levels:
- Promotes the restoration of the subcutaneous adipose tissue cells’ physiological functions, as well as the matrix structure;
- Increases tissue oxygenation;
- Evens out the relief of the skin;
- Dissolves and removes toxic substances from the vital activity of cells;
- Normalizes pH and increases osmolarity;
- Improves the chelation process.
Alidya is the only mesotherapy cocktail in the world registered to fight cellulite. The drug eliminates the manifestations of gynoid lipodystrophy and its causes. After several procedures, the “orange peel” effect disappears, the relief is evened out, the skin tone improves, and the injection areas look more toned.
This product was developed by a plastic surgeon, Professor Pasquale Motolose, who created Aqualyx lipolytic in 2009. Alida is patented worldwide and registered as a class III medicinal product in the Italian National Institute of Health (CE 0373).
Authentic anti-cellulite lipolytic for an attractive Alidya price is available in the Medica Depot online store.
The cocktail eliminates gynoid lipodystrophy and laxity of the skin at any stage; and is used to prevent changes in subcutaneous adipose tissue after liposuction. Injections are most effective at the early “orange peel skin” appearance stage.
Alidya is also suitable for treating lipedema – a pathological accumulation of fat under the skin of the lower extremities. The tool is used alone or in combination with Aqualyx lipolytics.
The product is injected directly into the affected area: legs, thighs, buttocks, shoulders, and arms. The solution is especially suitable for cases where changes in the skin’s structure and subcutaneous tissues are caused by the accumulation of fluid in the tissues.
The mesococktail includes a complex of amino acids (L-Isoleucine, SH methionine, L-lysine, L-proline, L-glycine, L-serine, L-leucine, L-alanine, L-valine); A-D-glucopyranose; A-1-4 glycosidic; Na EDTA / ethylenediaminetetaacetic; NaHCO3, Mannitol, Calcium Abcordate, NaCl.
Results of procedures:
- Normalization of lymph flow, improvement of blood microcirculation in the corrected area;
- Restoration of the composition of the intercellular matrix, normalization of the functions of subcutaneous fat cells;
- Increasing the oxygen supply of the epidermis;
- Acceleration of metabolism in tissues and, as a result, active dissolution and removal of waste products of cells;
- Normalization of the pH level of the dermis;
- Leveling of relief, increasing skin tone;
- Correction of the volume of problem areas.
How Does Alidya Work?
The treatment involves multiple injections given over several procedures. Alidya’s formula was developed specifically for:
- Cellulite and dimples on the skin;
- Alkalization of the extracellular matrix;
- Enhancement of skin tension and its general appearance;
- Improvements in tissue oxygenation;
- The procedure after liposuction to correct the appearance of the skin;
- Normalization of the physiological function of adipocytes of subcutaneous adipose tissue.
The product is injected exclusively into the subcutaneous adipose tissue (shoulders, buttocks, thighs, abdomen). The administration of Alidya starts the processes of lipolysis and the removal of toxins from tissues that provoke cellulite.
After 7-12 Alidya injection procedures (Alidya reviews confirm the rapid effect of the lipolytic introduction), the “orange peel” disappears, and the skin relief is evened out. Supporting courses can help sustain the results over a longer period.
Alidya should be administered as mesotherapy in areas affected by gynoid lipodystrophy (cellulite) within several weeks. Depending on the degree of cellulite, 7 to 12 sessions are required to obtain visible clinical results.
The dosage of Alidya is calculated based on the patient’s weight:
- With a body weight of up to 65 kg – 1 bottle + 1 ampoule per procedure;
- Over 65 kg–2 bottles and 2 ampoules (maximum).
The introduction of Alidya lasts about 30 minutes.
How Long Does Alidya Last?
The effect of Alidya usually lasts around one year, but it varies from one patient to the other. If needed, Alidya can be reapplied.
Is Alidya Safe?
Like any drug, Alidya has several contraindications:
- Pregnancy, lactation;
- Hemophilia, taking anticoagulants;
- Acute kidney and liver diseases;
- Diseases of the thyroid gland.
To ensure the product is safe for your patient, check for contraindications and buy Alidya online only from trusted Alidya suppliers like Medica Depot.
Alidya treatment has several benefits:
- It’s painless.
- It doesn’t require recuperation time.
- The treatment process is very short (approximately 20 minutes).
- It results in smooth, tighter, more flawless, and cellulite-free skin.
- Results can be seen within 1,5-2 months and last up to one year.
- Alidya treatment can be used on any area affected by cellulite.
All these benefits can be obtained only if you work with the original product. For the utmost safety and quality, buying lipolytics exclusively from a trusted, certified Alidya wholesaler, like our website, is highly advised.
Alidya Side Effects
Alidya is generally considered safe, but some patients may experience side effects, such as mild swelling, redness, or bruising at the injection site. More severe side effects, such as allergic reactions, skin discoloration, or infections may occur in rare cases.
There is no rehabilitation period after the procedure; the patient can return to their everyday life immediately. In the first 12 hours after the session, it is not recommended to use cosmetic products in the injection areas. In addition, thermal exposure is undesirable: hot tub, sauna, solarium, and sun baths.
What Is Alidya Made Of?
Alidya ingredients include a complex of amino acids (L-lysine, L-glycine, L-alanine, and others) and sodium chloride, mannitol, and other components.