Treatment for cellulit
Alidya is a powder made of amino acids and other ingredients. Inject Alidya into areas of the body with cellulite to help restructure adipose tissue, improving the look of skin. Only authorized personnel in accordance with local regulations should administer Alidya injections.
Buy Alidya to correct profilometric surface alterations. Help your patients achieve the perfect body and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Alidya?
Alidya is a dense solution indicated for the correction of profilometric surface alterations associated with gynoid lipodystrophy. In the field of aesthetic medicine, Alidya is often used to improve body imperfections. This product is developed by Ghimas S.p.A., a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Casalecchio di Reno, Italy.
What are the features of Alidya?
- CE-marked: Alidya has obtained CE certification and is generally well-tolerated.
- Scientifically developed formula: Alidya is developed by Dr. P. Motolese based on the most recent research on cellulite.
What accessories/items come with Alidya?
- Package insert
- 5 340 mg vials with powder
- 5 10 ml vials with solvent
How does Alidya work?
Basically, Alidya works by normalizing the physiological functions of the adipocytes. It also improves tissue oxygenation and provides the constituents for matrix-restructuring.
What are the ingredients of Alidya?
- Polyamino acidic gel
- a-D- (+) glucopyranose
- 1-4 glycosidic, ethylenediaminetetraacetic sodium
- Amino acid buffer system (with bicarbonate- sodium corrector andosmolarity regulator)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
Alidya is designed to deliver permanent results, although multiple treatments may be required to achieve optimal results.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Alidya treatment usually involves minimal recovery time. Adverse reactions that occur after treatment are self-limiting and will disappear in several hours.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Due to prudential reasons, it is not advisable to use Alidya in individuals who have a history of serious allergy reactions (or anaphylaxis). Similarly, Alidya should not be used in patients with severe systemic (or organic) conditions such as autoimmune diseases.
- Do not use this product in patients who are breastfeeding or pregnant. Alidya is contraindicated to be used in these patients.
- For the twelve hours following treatment, patients should not use cosmetics on the treatment site. They should avoid exposing the treatment area to the sun, UV rays or other sources of direct heat.
What are the most common side effects?
- Small superficial hematomas
- Light to moderate redness at the injection site
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!