- Aliaxin (6)
- Alidya (1)
- BCN (13)
- Bellast (3)
- Belotero (10)
- Biorepeel (2)
- Calecim (3)
- Caregen (1)
- Celosome (1)
- Chaeum (1)
- Cytocare (3)
- Dermalax (3)
- Desirial (1)
- Durolane (1)
- Ejal (1)
- Ellanse (2)
- ELRAVIE Premier (1)
- EPTQ (1)
- Fillmed (10)
- Filorga (9)
- HarmonyCa (1)
- Hyacorp (5)
- Hyafilia (2)
- Intraline (18)
- Jalupro (6)
- Juvederm (12)
- Mediderma (28)
- Metoo (6)
- Monovisc (1)
- Neauvia (8)
- Neuramis (1)
- Nucleofill (4)
- Orthovisc (1)
- Ouye (3)
- Perfectha (6)
- Plasmolifting (1)
- Powerfill (1)
- Profhilo (2)
- PRX-T33 (1)
- Radiesse (3)
- Rainbow (9)
- Refine Fillers (2)
- Rejuran (1)
- Restylane (10)
- Revanesse (9)
- Revofil (8)
- Revolax (6)
- Saypha (6)
- Sculptra (1)
- Sesderma (11)
- Silhouette (3)
- SkinSeqnc (4)
- Softfil (6)
- Stylage (26)
- Suneko (4)
- Supartz (1)
- Synvisc (2)
- Teosyal (18)
- Thermage (1)
- Viscoderm (2)
- Vom (2)
- ZO (15)
Buy Juvederm® Products from Wholesaler at Low Prices
What Is Juvederm, and How Does It Work?
Juvederm is a line of dermal fillers for contour plastic surgery. The preparations are based on stabilized hyaluronic acid, effectively correcting age-related wrinkles, pronounced nasolabial folds, and scars. The products are also suitable for restoring and increasing lip, cheekbone, and cheek volume.
Hyaluronic acid has a remarkable ability to attract and retain water, which contributes to skin hydration and volume. As we age, our skin loses some elasticity and fullness, forming wrinkles, lines, and hollow areas. This is where Juvederm comes into play.
When we inject Juvederm into specific areas of the face, such as wrinkles or areas with reduced volume, the hyaluronic acid in the filler integrates with the skin’s tissues. It not only provides immediate volume by physically filling in the targeted areas but also attracts water molecules, further enhancing hydration and plumping up the skin.
The procedure is minimally invasive, typically involving a series of injections performed by a qualified medical professional.
What Is Juvederm Used For?
Juvederm is a versatile range of injectable dermal fillers used in various cosmetic procedures. Specifically, it can effectively target and minimize wrinkles, fine lines, and folds that develop due to the natural aging process. It’s particularly valuable for mitigating concerns like crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, and forehead wrinkles.
Still, each product is made for particular body areas, has a unique Juvederm price, and offers its own unique properties:
- Juvederm Ultra 2: This formulation features low viscosity and is designed for superficial application. It is great for treating minor wrinkles like crow’s feet, small lip lines, and forehead creases.
- Juvederm Ultra 3: With medium viscosity, Ultra 3 is suitable for addressing upper and middle skin layers. It’s effective for medium-sized wrinkles and contouring procedures, particularly enhancing volume in the cheekbone and cheek areas.
- Juvederm Ultra 4: Notable for its higher viscosity, Ultra 4 is intended for deep skin layers. It’s optimal for correcting deep wrinkles such as nasolabial folds, lip augmentation, and addressing concerns like earlobes.
- Juvederm Hydrate: Hydrate focuses on skin moisturization, elasticity improvement, and firmness. It’s administered subcutaneously via tiny injections and is particularly effective for mesotherapy-like treatments, promoting firmness, elasticity, and smoother texture.
- Juvederm Voluma: Exclusively targeting soft facial tissue in the cheeks, Voluma is designed to provide enhanced volume and fullness in this area.
- Juvederm Ultra Smile: This filler is specialized for the lip area. Ultra Smile effectively corrects lip shape, volume, drooping corners, nasolabial folds, and wrinkles around the lip and chin.
- Juvederm Volite: Volite boasts an advanced formula for contouring and bio-revitalization procedures. It’s primarily used to restore optimal skin hydration, address dryness and skin laxity, and enhance overall elasticity.
How Long Does Juvederm Last?
The duration can vary depending on various factors. These include the specific product from the Juvederm line used, the treatment area, the patient’s metabolism, and their lifestyle choices. On average, patients can expect Juvederm results to last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.
Remember: only original products from a trusted Juvederm wholesaler are safe for use and provide long-lasting effects.
Is Juvederm Safe?
Juvederm dermal fillers have been manufactured by Allergan Inc. (US) since 2000. Some of the products received FDA approval as effective and safe for cosmetic procedures (in particular, Juvederm Voluma XC, Juvederm Ultra XC, and Juvederm Volux XC). Although other Juvederm fillers are not yet FDA-approved, they are popular for off-label use in the EU and have shown good safety profiles.
- Non-Migration: Juvederm fillers do not migrate under the skin. This non-migratory characteristic ensures that the filler remains in the intended area and does not shift over time.
- Maintaining Shape and Volume: Fillers can maintain the desired shape and volume for a guaranteed duration specified by the Juvederm manufacturer. This duration can range from up to 1 year for standard fillers to around 18 months or more for denser volumetric fillers.
- Proven Safety: Juvederm fillers are FDA-approved and have an excellent safety record. It can be a significant advantage for patients seeking a reliable cosmetic treatment with a tested dermal filler.
- Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid: All Juvederm products are based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, stabilized using unique 3D Matrix technology. This technology imparts special properties to the gels, enhancing their effectiveness and longevity.
- A history of multiple severe allergies or anaphylaxis;
- Allergy to lidocaine or gram-positive bacterial proteins
- Previous allergic reactions to hyaluronic acid fillers;
- Skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections;
- Excessive scarring or pigmentation disorders;
- Planned laser treatments or chemical peels;
- Use of medications that affect the immune system and bleeding;
- Previous dermal filler injections in the same area.
Juvederm Side Effects
Though typically deemed safe if bought from a reliable Juvederm supplier and administered by a licensed and skilled medical practitioner, the treatment does carry some potential risks and side effects. The frequent adverse effects include skin redness, swelling, sensitivity, and pain.
Patients should know that, before undergoing treatment, it’s essential to read some Juvederm reviews and talk about the potential risks, side effects, and contraindications with a certified medical expert.
It is better to limit physical activity, sun or heat exposure, and alcohol consumption during the initial 24 hours after the treatment to prevent exacerbating these effects. It’s recommended for patients to consult a certified specialist regarding the post-treatment care guidelines.
What Is Juvederm Made Of?
Three basic Juvederm ingredients ensure the effectiveness of the preparation:
- Hyaluronic acid;
- Phosphate buffer (serves to stabilize hyaluronic acid).