Buy Juvederm Volux to create and restore volume to the face. Help your patients achieve defined and contoured lower face and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make purchases by phone from one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products online.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Juvederm Volux?
Juvederm Volux is an injectable filler consisting of hyaluronic acid. It is developed and manufactured by a Dublin-based pharmaceutical company known as Allergan. Juvederm is indicated for treating volume loss in the chin and jawline. This helps to enhance the overall facial definition. Juvederm Volux can also be used for non-surgical rhinoplasty.
What are the features of Juvederm Volux?
- Lidocaine integration: Juvederm Volux is infused with lidocaine, which allows for a comfortable treatment experience.
- Vycross technology: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Volux is produced using a proprietary technology called Vycross, which enhances its cross-linking efﬁciency.
- High concentration of hyaluronic acid: Juvederm Volux contains the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid among Juvederm products, therefore is able to provide more visible results.
What accessories/items come with Juvederm Volux?
- four 27G 0.5-inch disposable needles
- two graduated, pre-filled syringes
- one set of traceability labels
- package insert
How does this product work?
Juvederm Volux provides projection and contouring for the jawline and chin area, helping to address age-related facial volume loss.
What are the ingredients of Juvederm Volux?
- cross-linked hyaluronic acid (25 mg)
- lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg)
- phosphate buffer (1 mL)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
In most cases, the results of Juvederm Volux can last 18 to 24 months. Keep in mind actual results may vary from patient to patient.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Do not use Juvederm Volux in combination with dermabrasion, deep chemical peels or laser treatment. If the inflammatory reaction produced is significant, avoid injecting surface peels.
- Avoid injecting Juvederm Volux into the lips, glabellar region, or the periorbital area (including the crow’s feet, eyelid and undereye area).
- Do not inject Juvederm Volux intravascularly (i.e. into the blood vessels), as this can potentially result in occlusion of the vessels, embolization, infarction or ischemia. It is not recommended to inject Juvederm Volux intramuscularly.
- Injection of a medical device (such as Juvederm Volux) is associated with a small infection risk. While using Juvederm Volux, follow standard precautions related to the use of EN injectable materials.
What are the most common side effects?
- pain on pressure
- staining / discoloration of the injection site
- induration / nodules at the injection site
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!