Where can I buy this product?
Juvederm Volift Retouch is a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid that is made for filling deep wrinkles such as nasolabial folds, in a smaller volume for topping up previous aesthetic treatments. You can order Juvederm Volift Retouch online from MedicaDepot.com or you can phone our friendly customer service associates to order this and other medical products. When you buy Juvederm Volift Retouch from Medica Depot, you can help correct the appearance of wrinkles, such as smile lines, with results that last about fifteen months.
What is Juvederm Volift Retouch?
Juvederm Volift Retouch is a transparent, sterile, injectable gel made of hyaluronic acid with Lidocaine anesthetic added for comfort. Inject Juvederm Volift Retouch into the smile lines or other deep facial lines and wrinkles to restore the skin to a full, smooth appearance. Juvederm Volift Retouch is the same formula as Juvederm Volift except that it contains less volume so there is less waste during touch-up treatments.
Designed to maximize cost effectiveness and minimize product wastage, Juvederm Volift Retouch is meant for use during follow-up treatments or in instances where only small volumes of product are required. Packaged in smaller volumes (0.55ml as opposed to the 1ml volume Juvederm Volift comes in), this product ensures that no extra expense is incurred due to having to open and use a full-sized syringe unnecessarily.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Cost effective: Juvederm Volift Retouch is specially designed to minimize product wastage and maximize cost effectiveness. It is often used during follow-up treatments or in instances where only small amounts of product are needed.
- Available in smaller volumes: Juvederm Volift Retouch come in 0.55ml prefilled syringes; in contrast, Juvederm Volift is supplied in syringes of 1ml. No extra expense is incurred due to unnecessary use of a full-sized syringe.
- Immediate, long lasting results: The results of Juvederm Volift Retouch are immediately noticeable after treatment and can last for about fifteen months.
- Well tolerated by most patients: Juvederm Volift Retouch has undergone stringent safety testing and is FDA approved. In most cases, patients treated with Juvederm Volift Retouch do not experience major adverse reactions.
- Contains hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin: The hyaluronic acid contained in this aesthetic filler is derived synthetically, which is why Juvederm Volift Retouch is non- immunogenic.
- Results are non-permanent and fully reversible: Made of biodegradable hyaluronic acid, the effects of Juvederm Volift Retouch will disappear as it is broken down by the enzymes in the body. If the treatment outcomes are not satisfactory, they can be reversed using hyaluronidase.
- Comfortable, painless treatment: A Juvederm Volift Retouch injection is virtually painless. This is due to the anesthetic effects of lidocaine, a compound with inhibitory actions on voltage gated sodium channels. Lidocaine relieves injection-related pain and discomfort for a comfortable treatment experience.
Accessories or items included
- 2 prefilled 0.55ml syringes
- 4 sterile 30G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- A set of labels in order to ensure traceability
How does this product work?
Juvederm Volift Retouch contains cross-linked hyaluronic acid, produced using Vycross Technology. This technology helps create a hyaluronic acid gel that is smooth and long-lasting, giving your patients natural-looking results that they can enjoy for up to about fifteen months. When you inject Juvederm Volift Retouch into your patient's deep facial wrinkles or folds, the hyaluronic acid binds moisture to increase in volume. This helps to support the skin, smoothing the look of the lines and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid gel (17.5 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml)
How to inject/administer this product
Only authorized personnel in accordance with local regulations should administer Juvederm Volift Retouch injections. To administer this product, firstly disinfect the area to be treated. Attach 1 of the supplied needles to a prefilled syringe securely to avoid leakage, and inject slowly into the planned site of injection. Inject slowly, with a volume determined from the area to be treated.
When should I use this product?
Juvederm Volift Retouch is the same hyaluronic acid gel as Juvederm Volift but in a smaller volume. This means you can use Juvederm Volift Retouch to treat patients who have already had a Juvederm Volift treatment but that just need some touch-up work. When your patients want to extend the life of their Juvederm Volift treatments, you can use Juvederm Volift Retouch to top up the hyaluronic acid in their skin for results that last even longer.
What areas can I treat with this product?
Similar to Juvederm Volift, this product is suitable for treating deep skin depressions, face contouring and volume restoration to correct facial structural defects such as asymmetry, loss of contour, and loss of volume in the lips, cheeks, chin or lower face.
How long do results last?
The results of a Juvederm Volift Retouch treatment are immediate and can last up to about 15 months. Your patients should return about every year for a Juvederm Volift Retouch treatment to maintain their results, but if they find they need a touch-up before the 15 months is up, they can get a Juvederm Volift Retouch injection to extend their results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
Juvederm Volift Retouch is suitable for patients who are undergoing a touch-up treatment, having already undergone a dermal filler treatment and want to maintain the effects. This product is also suitable for patients who want to address aging concerns such as deep wrinkles and lines, such as smile lines that surround their mouth, or that have facial volume loss, in a manner that produces very natural looking results.
Candidates must be over the age of 18, and not have any allergies to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine, or Gram-positive bacterial proteins.
Why should I purchase this product?
Juvederm Volift Retouch can smooth the appearance of deep facial wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds, with smooth and long-lasting results. This particular dermal filler can help you save money and avoid waste when administering touch-up treatments by allowing you to purchase a smaller volume of product. Order wholesale Juvederm Volift Retouch from Medica Depot to help correct the appearance of deep facial lines and wrinkles for smooth, youthful-looking skin that lasts up to about 15 months.
Are there any side effects?
Similar to other hyaluronic acid injections, Juvederm Volift Retouch side effects could include some swelling, bruising, and redness at the injection site, usually not lasting more than a week. Because Juvederm Volift Retouch contains the anesthetic Lidocaine, there should be less chance of pain and discomfort from the injection. To help avoid skin irritation, your patients should not use makeup for twelve hours after their injection, and avoid having other aesthetic treatments in the same area in the next week. They should also avoid sun exposure, saunas, and steam rooms for the next 2 weeks after their Juvederm Volift Retouch treatment.
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Viewing comments 1-4 of 1
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!