Buy Cytocare 502 to delay the appearance of fine lines. Help your patients achieve radiant, youthful skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Cytocare 502?
Cytocare 502 is a re-absorbable implant that preserves the youthfulness of the skin. It maintains hydration of the skin while simultaneously enhancing its radiance. Plus, Cytocare 502 is able to delay the look of fine lines. Cytocare 502 is manufactured by the French-based Laboratories Revitacare.
What are the features of Cytocare 502?
- Designed for younger skin: Cytocare 502 is perfect for younger patients aged from 25 to 35 years.
- Innovative formulation: This formulation contains CT50, an innovative ingredient that optimizes the hydrating and protective powers of hyaluronic acid.
What accessories/items come with Cytocare 502?
- 10 prefilled 5ml syringes
- 1 package insert
- 20 traceability labels
How does Cytocare 502 work?
Through intense re-densification and hydration of the dermis, Cytocare 502 adds radiance to the skin. The multivitamin-rich formulation also works to promote skin vitality and health.
What are the ingredients of Cytocare 502?
- Hyaluronic acid (2 mg)
- Buffered preservation media
- Rejuvenating complex CT50
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
The effects of Cytocare 502 can usually last a few months (although individual results may vary).
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Minimal recovery time is required after implantation of Cytocare 502.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Cytocare 502 vials are intended for one-time use only. Do not reuse.
- Advise patients to avoid prolonged sun and UV exposure within 48 hours of injection (and two weeks after treatment). Patients should also avoid using make up within twelve hours of Cytocare treatment.
- Do not mix Cytocare 502 with any other products.
- Cytocare 502 is contraindicated to be injected into the blood vessels, muscles, bones, ligaments and tendons. You should only use Cytocare 502 on healthy skin. Do not use this product on a site that already has a permanent/long-term implant.
What are the most common side effects?
- Slight local inflammation
- Small hematomas
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!