Buy Cytocare 532 to correct skin aging process. Help your patients achieve younger looking skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Cytocare 532?
Cytocare 532 is an implant developed by Laboratories Revitacare, a French pharmaceutical company that specializes in cosmetology and aesthetic medicine. It effectively corrects the aging process of the skin while minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, Cytocare 532 helps restore the skin’s elasticity, tonicity and moisture level.
What are the features of Cytocare 532?
- CE-certification: Cytocare 532 is fully CE-certified.
- Higher hydrating capacity: Thanks to the CT50 complex it contains, Cytocare 532 has the best hydrating capacity in vivo, outperforming other hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers.
What accessories/items come with Cytocare 532?
- 10 prefilled 5ml syringes
- 20 traceability labels
- 1 package insert
How does Cytocare 532 work?
Cytocare 532 helps densify the skin through the on-surface action of keratinocytes and in-depth action of fibroblasts. Plus, it improves skin vitality while protecting the skin from the harmful effects of oxidizing agents.
What are the ingredients of Cytocare 532?
- Rejuvenating complex CT 50
- Hyaluronic acid (32 mg)
- Buffered preservation media
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
Results of Cytocare 532 typically last for months. Please note that actual results may vary among patients depending on their skin type and age.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Cytocare treatment does not usually cause significant downtime.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- If your patient has a streptococcal illness, perform a double test prior to using Cytocare 532. It is not advisable to use Cytocare 532 in patients with rheumatic fever.
- You must not use Cytocare 532 in patients who have a skin condition (or alteration), or those with known hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients of the formulation. The use of Cytocare 532 is contraindicated in these patients.
- Avoid mixing Cytocare 532 with other products. Be aware that hyaluronic acid (one of the key components of the formulation) is incompatible with benzalkonium chloride or other quaternary ammonium salts.
What are the most common side effects?
- Slight local inflammation
- Small hematomas
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Viewing comments 1-4 of 1
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!