Buy Cytocare 516 to treat early fine lines. Help your patients achieve smooth, plump skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Cytocare 516?
Developed by Laboratories Revitacare, Cytocare 516 is an injectable implant indicated for the treatment of early fine lines. Like other Cytocare implants, Cytocare 516 helps restore hydration and improve radiance of the skin. It also increases the skin’s elasticity and tonicity. Cytocare 516 is a Class III medical device.
What are the features of Cytocare 516?
- Superior protective and hydrating powers: Cytocare 516 outperforms conventional hyaluronic acid fillers in terms of hydrating capacity and antioxidant-protective power.
- CE-certified: Cytocare 516 has obtained CE certification since 2009.
What accessories/items come with Cytocare 516?
- 10 prefilled 5ml syringes
- 20 traceability labels
- 1 package insert
How does Cytocare 516 work?
Through the in-depth action of fibroblasts (and on-surface action of keratinocytes), Cytocare 516 works to densify the skin. It also confers protection against the harmful oxidizing agents.
What are the ingredients of Cytocare 516?
- Hyaluronic acid (16 mg)
- Rejuvenating complex CT50
- Buffered preservation media
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
In general, the results Cytocare 516 last for several months before repeat treatment is needed.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Cytocare 516 involves minimal recovery time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Within twelve hours of implantation, patients should refrain from applying any makeup. They should also avoid prolonged UV and sun exposure within two days of implantation (and two weeks after the procedure).
- Do not re-use Cytocare 516. This product is designed for single use only. Discard used vials in accordance with local regulations.
- Cytocare 516 should only be used on healthy skin, and on areas that has not been previously treated with a permanent implant. Do not inject this filler into the muscles, blood vessels, bones, tendons or ligaments.
- Do not use Cytocare 516 in pregnant/breastfeeding women.
What are the most common side effects?
- Slight local inflammation
- Small hematomas
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!