BELOTERO® INTENSE w/ Lidocaine
Buy Belotero Intense to restore the skin tissue volume. Help your patients achieve smooth skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Belotero Intense?
Belotero Intense is a highly effective dermal filler made of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate. In aesthetic procedures, it is often used to increase or restore the volume of the desired areas. For instance, it can be used to improve lip volume or contours of the face. Practitioners also use Belotero Intense to fill deep wrinkles and folds. Belotero Intense is produced by Anteis SA, a Swiss company founded in 2003.
What are the features of Belotero Intense?
- Natural, safe ingredients: Belotero Intense is formulated with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring compound, as the key ingredient. Obtained through bio-fermentation, the hyaluronic acid in this formula is fully biodegradable and biocompatible. Belotero Intense is safe to be used on all skin types.
- Dynamic reticulation process: The patented dynamic reticulation process makes for the poly-densified, cohesive structure of Belotero Intense. The cohesive Belotero Intense gel can be easily injected through a small diameter needle.
What accessories/items are included with Belotero Intense?
- 1 prefilled 1mL syringe
- 2 sterile 27G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- 2 traceability labels
How does Belotero Intense work?
Through its water retention effects, Belotero Intense helps fill skin depression while simultaneously correcting loss of volume caused by aging.
What are the ingredients of Belotero Intense?
- Cross- linked sodium hyaluronate (25.5 mg/mL)
- Lidocaine (Belotero Intense w/lidocaine only)
- Phosphate buffer
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
When used in lip enhancement or deep line treatment, Belotero Intense can usually last for a year.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
As with other Belotero fillers, Belotero Intense requires no recovery time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Belotero Intense is contraindicated in individuals younger than eighteen years of age. It is also contraindicated in those with a general infection. Do not use Belotero Intense in these patients.
- Belotero treatment must be performed under aseptic condition. Do not reuse needles or syringes.
What are the most common side effects?
- Itching/stinging in the treated area
- Burning sensation
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!