BELOTERO® BALANCE With Lidocaine
Buy Belotero Balance to fill moderate facial wrinkles and lines. Help your patients achieve dramatically younger looking skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Belotero Balance?
Made of sodium hyaluronate, Belotero Balance is a high performance dermal filler that helps to correct the appearance of moderate folds and wrinkles on the face. Furthermore, Belotero Balance is effective against atrophic scars. Doctors also use this filler to augment the lips for improved definition. Belotero Balance is a product of Anteis SA (which operates under the parent company Merz Pharma).
What are the features of Belotero Balance?
- Established safety profile: No pre-treatment allergy test is needed, as Belotero Balance has a non-animal origin. It is not associated with any immunogenic reactions. This formula is FDA-approved.
- Monophasic in nature: The monophasic hyaluronic acid in Belotero Balance has a higher volumizing ability compared to other biphasic fillers.
What accessories/items come with Belotero Balance?
- 1 pre-filled syringe
- 2 sterile 27G1/2” needles
- 2 sterile 30G1/2” needles
- 2 traceability labels
- 1 package insert
How does Belotero Balance work?
The hyaluronic acid in Belotero Balance binds with water in the skin, subtly filling in wrinkles and lines. Lidocaine (alternatively known as lignocaine) is able to induce local anesthesia through the inhibition of voltage gated sodium channels. This helps to alleviate injection-related pain and discomfort.
What are the ingredients of Belotero Balance?
- Cross- linked sodium hyaluronate (22.5 mg/mL)
- 3.0 mg lidocaine hydrochloride (Belotero Balance w/lidocaine only)
- Phosphate buffer
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
Belotero Balance can usually last six months. However, this may vary based on a range of patient-related factors.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Belotero injection is minimally invasive and generally does not cause any downtime.
What are some important safety tips to follow wen using this product?
- Avoid administering Belotero Balance into any areas with cutaneous problems of an infectious/inflammatory type (e.g., herpes and acne).
- Avoid injecting Belotero Balance into the blood vessels.
- Belotero Balance is contraindicated in patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What are the most common side effects?
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!