A study revealed that in 2020, 3.4 million soft-tissue procedures or cosmetic fillers were carried out. Under-eye filler is just one type among the many dermal fillers on the market. The injectable filler addresses the main concerns under the eyes, like wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, or even dark circles.
In this article, we will explore the Under Eye Filler Belotero has to offer in Medica Depot’s catalog. Furthermore, we will provide an in-depth introduction to the Belotero Under Eyes filler and the dermal filler’s effectiveness, application, and treatment process.
- Medica Depot offers a variety of high-quality cosmetic and medical supplies.
- Medica Depot exhibits professional guidance with detailed information on each product.
- Belotero is an FDA-approved dermal filler that can treat under-eye concerns like wrinkles, dark circles, etc.
- Belotero Under Eyes Filler can be the best solution for patients’ under-eye concerns.
Introduction to Belotero Under Eye Filler
Photo Source: Stock Image in Canva
Belotero is a pioneer in the dermal filler industry, and the brand has garnered trust and credibility over the years. To give a glimpse into the brand name’s background, Belotero came from the trusted German company Merz Pharmaceuticals.
They have been known to offer high-quality products in the aesthetic and therapeutic industry since Merz Pharmaceuticals was founded in 1953. As they evolve through time, they perfectly fit the continuous innovations in aesthetic medicine and successfully cater to the needs of individuals who wish for a safer, minimally invasive, and non-surgical treatment.
Most of the products under the Belotero line consist of hyaluronic acid combined with other substances, depending on what the cosmetic enhancements call for. If you are interested in Belotero products, this would be the best time to discover their dermal fillers to attract new clients.
Among all the dermal fillers in the market, the increasing hype over under eyes fillers may catch your interest, and the Belotero Under Eyes Filler may be the best candidate for your next service offering. Numerous benefits can encourage you to check out the Belotero under eyes filler available at Medica Depot.
- Smooth under-eye hollows
- Natural-looking result
- Hyaluronic Acid base
- Minimal downtime
- Long-lasting result
Medica Depot offers an inclusive catalog of effective and popular under-eye fillers, like the Belotero line. Navigating the catalog is essential to introducing you to a wide range of options for under-eye treatments. Whether you are searching for hyaluronic acid fillers or collagen stimulators, Medica Depot can offer the most suitable product for you.
- Quality Assurance: Medica Depot only offers authentic brand-name products from around the globe. Rest assured that the products you receive are high-quality and FDA-approved dermal fillers for a safe and effective outcome.
- Complete professional guidance: With the detailed information about each product offered at Medica Depot, one can learn about the duration, composition, and other Frequently Asked Questions about the cosmeceutical item.
- Patient satisfaction: When choosing the right under-eye filler to improve the patient’s quality of life and satisfaction, exploring Medica Depot’s catalog will assist you in finding the most fitting filler to achieve the client’s desired results.
Understanding the Belotero Range
A Belotero product can enhance the patient’s appearance from the lips to the eye area with minimally invasive treatment. 11 available Belotero products in Medica Depot’s catalog can give clients the desired results in whatever treatment area they wish to improve.
- Belotero Balance
- Belotero Balance with Lidocaine
- Belotero Intense
- Belotero Intense with Lidocaine
- Belotero Lips Contour with Lidocaine
- Belotero Lips Share with Lidocaine
- Belotero Revive
- Belotero Soft
- Belotero Soft with Lidocaine
- Belotero Volume
- Belotero Volume with Lidocaine
While we dove into the Belotero range of products at Medica Depot, knowing each product’s unique features and benefits is better. You may have the option of purchasing their products with Lidocaine, which induces local anesthesia to lessen injection-related pain or skin discomfort.
- Belotero Balance: It may have a similar HA base in the injectable filler, but its composition is designed to integrate into facial skin tissue. Its manufacturing process also differs as it brings in a soft, cohesive gel that immediately fills the skin once injected.
- Belotero Intense: While the Balance takes on mild to moderate concerns, the Intense is a powerful dermal filler that addresses deep wrinkles, severe folds, and volume loss in the facial area.
- Belotero Lips Contour and Lips Shape: As they are specifically made for the lips, the Contour focuses on defining the outline of the part. Meanwhile, the Shape adds volume to the lips by augmentation of the upper and lower lips.
- Belotero Revive: This injectable dermal filler treats the signs of sun damage on the facial area. It aims to rehydrate the skin, restore elasticity and firmness, and smoothen fine lines and texture.
- Belotero Soft: The formula addresses fine lines and wrinkles. Its goal is to reduce these facial concerns and bring back smoother and fresher skin.
- Belotero Volume: It is designed to deal with and replace the lost volume in the treatment area. It is best used to rejuvenate the appearance and improve the facial contours.
Now that we have discussed the Belotero product range available at Medica Depot, it’s time to choose which Belotero Under Eyes Filler will fulfill the specific needs of the patients. Since all these are hyaluronic acid-based, we must find which product can effectively and safely address under-eye concerns.
Among all these Belotero products in the market, one item can be the best candidate for under-eye filler. The Belotero Balance covers all aesthetic needs for the patient’s under eyes.
- Eyebags and Hollow Areas: Naturally and gently fill the hollow areas
- Fine lines and wrinkles: Smooth out lines, wrinkles, and folds around the eyes
- Dark circles: Gives a hydrated and brighter look
- Adds volume to the area
Effectiveness and Safety of Belotero Under Eye Filler
Clinics often use the Belotero product for under eyes due to its lightweight filler. It is injected into the skin’s upper layer, making it a better choice among other dermal fillers. Also, it’s a better option for smoothing fine lines and adding volume to delicate spots in the eye area.
Numerous reviews of the Belotero under-eye filler effectiveness state that it evenly integrates with one’s dermal tissues to offer an enhanced facial contour and rehydrated skin.
- Once injected, it provides noticeable results almost immediately.
- The Belotero temporarily smooths out the moderate to severe lines and folds.
- The injectable filler blends with the skin seamlessly, replenishing the lost HA.
- Common signs of aging in the under-eye area can be addressed effectively.
Photo Source: Caring324759 via Real Self
Using Belotero Balance can show a more significant reduction in nasolabial fold severity. Aside from the clinical effectiveness of Belotero under eyes filler, patients must be in their best health when undergoing the treatment. The dermal filler is based on Hyaluronic Acid, which makes it generally safe for most people.
However, the dermal filler’s safety for individuals under 18 years old or pregnant or breastfeeding women remains unknown. There are a few more individuals who should avoid using the Belotero Balance.
- Patients with a history of or presence of multiple or severe allergies, including those with a history of anaphylaxis
- Patients with allergies to gram-positive bacterial proteins
A study has shown that upon comparing the safety and efficacy of Belotero Balance to other hyaluronic acid brand names, the aesthetic results were similar, and the safety profiles were generally favorable. However, the study revealed that the Belotero Balance gave greater evenness than its competitor.
As the Belotero line has been in the market for years, many patients have shared their satisfaction with the outcomes of their Belotero treatment. Individuals have shared their before-and-after photos, showing the glowing and youthful difference.
Photo Source: Lb568 via Real Self
Unlike other under eye filler options, Belotero is ideally used for finer lines and wrinkles due to its lower density. It offers a range of products with varying consistencies for treating facial concerns like deep folds and fine lines.
- Belotero provides a smoother appearance
- No visible bluish tint in thin-skinned areas
- Given its thinner size, it is most suitable for the under eye area
Ease of Use and Application Techniques
Consider a few things when offering your clients the Belotero Under Eyes Filler. Prioritize ensuring the proper treatment area and a lightweight delivery, as it has to be injected in an area where the concern can be addressed.
- The dermal filler should not be injected into blood vessels
- Belotero should be injected slowly with the least amount of pressure
To achieve optimal results, patients should follow the post-treatment care of a qualified provider. Nonetheless, here are some tips that should give the best outcome.
- Always protect your skin from excessive sun exposure
- Avoid aggressive exfoliation around the treated area
- Limit alcohol intake and avoid smoking
- Set follow-up appointments with the provider
Medical professionals should understand Belotero and their dermal fillers. Each patient should undergo a proper and thorough consultation with a qualified provider to distinguish their goals, expectations, and concerns. At Medica Depot, medical professionals can ensure that the Belotero products offered are easy to access and purchase with discounted wholesale pricing.
Conclusion and Next Steps
With the continuous rise in demand for long-lasting, safe, and effective dermal fillers, Medica Depot and Belotero are the keys to success. It is best to note the significant points about the Belotero under eyes filler.
- Natural-looking results and minimal downtime needed
- FDA-approved and Hyaluronic Acid-based
- Lasting outcome
You can head to Medica Depot’s catalog once you’ve decided to purchase the Belotero under eyes and their other dermal fillers offer.
- Choose the Belotero Balance item on the Medica Depot catalog for $209.00 each.
- However, if you purchase 21 or more orders in bulk, the pricing will be $189.00 per product.
- For six to ten orders, each Belotero Balance would cost $ 199.00. For 11 to 20 items, the discounted bulk price of each product will be $194.00
About: Medica Depot is your trusted all-in-one supplier, offering a range of high-quality medical injectables and supplies. We offer a worry-free experience in searching for the best and most popular products on the market, like the Hyacorp Filler. Whether for health professionals, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, licensed estheticians, or other specialists, we can offer genuine, brand-name products you may need. Here at Medica Depot, we prioritize serving you better to improve the patient’s quality of life.
- Prasetyo, A. D., Prager, W., Rubin, M. G., Moretti, E. A., & Nikolis, A. (2016). Hyaluronic acid fillers with cohesive polydensified matrix for soft-tissue augmentation and rejuvenation: A literature review. Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, 9, 257-280. https://doi.org/10.2147/CCID.S106551
- Lorenc, Z. Paul M.D.; Fagien, Steven M.D.; Flynn, Timothy C. M.D.; Waldorf, Heidi A. M.D.. Review of Key Belotero Balance Safety and Efficacy Trials. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 132(4S-2):p 33S-40S, October 2013. | DOI: 10.1097/PRS.0b013e31829a07d5
- Broder, Kevin W. M.D.; Cohen, Steven R. M.D.. An Overview of Permanent and Semipermanent Fillers. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 118(3S):p 7S-14S, September 1, 2006. | DOI: 10.1097/01.prs.0000234900.26676.0b