Buy Crespine Gel Plus to treat pain and joint function disorders. Help your patients achieve pain-free living and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Crespine Gel Plus?
Crespine Gel Plus is a viscoelastic, apyrogenic gel implant. It contains hyaluronic acid, a polysaccharide produced through the process of fermentation. Crespine Gel Plus is often used in the treatment of pain and join function conditions caused by degenerative deficits. This orthopedic injection is made by BioPolymer, a leading manufacturer of hyaluronic acid gel.
What are the features of Crespine Gel Plus?
- Fuss free treatment: Crespine Gel Plus is intended as a single-injection treatment.
- Biologically compatible: This injectable formula is non-toxic, non-inflammatory and non-immunizing.
- CE-certified: Crespine Gel Plus has obtained European CE Mark approval.
What accessories/items come with Crespine Gel Plus?
- 1 prefilled 2 ml syringe
- 1 package insert
- 4 traceability labels
How does Crespine Gel Plus work?
Once injected into the joint, Crespine Gel Plus acts as a visco-supplement to minimize pain symptoms. At the same time, Crespine Gel Plus works to improve the functioning of the joints.
What are the ingredients of Crespine Gel Plus?
- Cross linked sodium hyaluronate (14mg/ml)
- Sodium hyaluronate (1mg/ml)
- Prilocaine lidocaine (3mg/ml)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
Crespine Gel Plus is able to offer long lasting pain relief. Keep in mind that individual results may vary.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
In general, Crespine Gel Plus does not cause any downtime. The injection process is minimally invasive, and unlikely to cause significant complications.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- You must not inject Crespine Gel Plus into the blood vessels (doing so may cause embolism and an occlusion of the vessels). This injection is intended for intra-articular use only.
- Inspect the packaging before use. Do not use Crespine Gel Plus if the packaging has been tampered with.
- Do not mix this product with other injectable agents.
What are the most common side effects?
- Slight swelling
- Temporary erythema
- Sensation of heat
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!