Radiesse (formerly known as Radiance) is has been approved by regulatory agencies as an injectable dermal filler used to treat skin imperfections at a deeper level. This filler is most effective for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and volume loss.
1-5 pack(s)$264.00 USD
6-10 pack(s)$254.00 USD
11-20 pack(s)$249.00 USD
21+ pack(s)$244.00 USD
1-5 pack(s)$245.00 USD
6-10 pack(s)$235.00 USD
11-20 pack(s)$230.00 USD
21+ pack(s)$225.00 USD
1-5 pack(s)$209.00 USD
6-10 pack(s)$199.00 USD
11-20 pack(s)$194.00 USD
21+ pack(s)$188.00 USD
What is Radiesse?
Radiesse is a brand of dermal fillers manufactured by Merz Aesthetics, which is a subsidiary of the Merz Pharma Group, a large multinational pharmaceutical company. Radiesse fillers are made of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHa) microspheres; calcium hydroxylapatite is a unique substance that can provide long-lasting lifting effects. Radiesse products are well-suited for treating volume loss in the back of the hands and correcting the appearance of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles, including nasolabial folds; accordingly, the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Radiesse fillers for these indications. In 2015, the FDA approved Radiesse fillers for use in the back of the hands to treat the loss of volume.
What products does the Radiesse brand consist of?
How much do these products cost?
- Radiesse 0.8ml: $169–$189
- Radiesse 1.5ml: $225–$245
- Radiesse (+) 0.8ml w/ Lidocaine: $188–$209
- Radiesse (+) 1.5ml w/ Lidocaine: $244–$264
What are the benefits of Radiesse products?
- Patients attain truly exceptional results: In clinical studies, Radiesse products have consistently left patients highly satisfied with the results of treatment. In one study, there were more patients satisfied with the results of Radiesse filler than there were patients satisfied with the results of each tested hyaluronic acid-based filler, as CaHa was found to last for longer and be more effective than any of the hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
How long do the results of these fillers last?
The effects of a Radiesse filler can last for up to year or longer. In some cases, Radiesse products and their results have been reported to last for up to two years.
Is there recovery time associated with Radiesse products?
Minimal recovery time is required after injection of a Radiesse product.
Are they safe?
Yes, Radiesse fillers are safe products that can be confidently used on patients. With that said, Radiesse products may cause side effects and are contraindicated in a number of cases.
Radiesse products are contraindicated in the following types of patients:
- patients with a hypersensitivity to CaHa or any filler ingredient
- patients with a bleeding disorder
- patients with a history of severe allergies or anaphylaxis
- patients that are pregnant or bleeding.
These may not be all the contraindications for Radiesse’s products. Some Radiesse products may have different contraindications from other products in the brand. Refer to the package insert of a Radiesse product for more information on its contraindications.
The side effects Radiesse products can cause include but are not limited to the following: redness swelling bruising pain