Buy Aqualyx to treat lipohypertrophy. Help your patients achieve the ideal body shape and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Aqualyx?
Commonly used in the treatment of lipohypertrophy, Aqualyx is an aqueous micro-gelatinous solution that controls and enhances the actions of external ultrasound waves. It is also effective in the treatment of buffalo hump in HIV-individuals, as well as subcutaneous lipohyperplasia. Please note that Aqualyx is not indicated for treating obesity.
What are the features of Aqualyx?
- Histologically and clinically tested: Histological studies has shown that Aqualyx can produce adipose tissue alterations e.g. liberation of triglycerides. Furthermore, the effectiveness of Aqualyx has been established in several clinical studies.
- CE certification: Aqualyx has been CE-certified. This formulation is well tolerated by the majority of patients.
- Fully compatible with Sonolyx: Aqualyx can be used in combination with Sonolyx medical ultrasound wave generator.
What accessories/items come with Aqualyx?
- 8 10ml vials
- 1 package insert
How does Aqualyx work?
Aqualyx essentially works by altering the fat cell membranes. When the ultrasound is applied to the skin's surface, the fat cells will swell and break. Subsequently, the fatty liquid released from the fat cells will drain into the body (where it is metabolized & excreted).
What are the ingredients of Aqualyx?
- A polymer from 3, 6-Anhydro-L-Galactose and D-Galactose (0.5%)
- Buffer systems (4.2%)
- Sodium salt of (3α, 5α, 12α) - 3, 12-dihydroxy-5-cholan-24-acid (7.5%)
- Sodium chloride (0.8%)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
The results of Aqualyx are permanent, provided that patients maintain a consistent weight.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Most adverse reactions of Aqualyx are short-lived and will go away in several days. Aqualyx generally does not cause significant down time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- To ensure patient safety, Aqualyx treatment should only be carried out by licensed practitioners who have undergone training on the appropriate use of intra-lipotherapy injection.
- Within 12 hours of treatment, patients should avoid using cosmetics on the treated area. At the same time, they should avoid sun exposure.
What are the most common side effects?
- Light-to-moderate cutaneous erythema
- Edematous reactions
- Small superficial hematomas
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!