- Aliaxin (6)
- Alidya (1)
- BCN (13)
- Bellast (3)
- Belotero (10)
- Biorepeel (2)
- Calecim (3)
- Caregen (1)
- Celosome (1)
- Chaeum (1)
- Cytocare (3)
- Dermalax (3)
- Desirial (1)
- Durolane (1)
- Ejal (1)
- Ellanse (2)
- ELRAVIE Premier (1)
- EPTQ (1)
- Fillmed (10)
- Filorga (9)
- HarmonyCa (1)
- Hyacorp (5)
- Hyafilia (2)
- Intraline (18)
- Jalupro (6)
- Juvederm (12)
- Mediderma (28)
- Metoo (6)
- Monovisc (1)
- Neauvia (8)
- Neuramis (1)
- Nucleofill (4)
- Orthovisc (1)
- Ouye (3)
- Perfectha (6)
- Plasmolifting (1)
- Powerfill (1)
- Profhilo (2)
- PRX-T33 (1)
- Radiesse (3)
- Rainbow (9)
- Refine Fillers (2)
- Rejuran (1)
- Restylane (10)
- Revanesse (9)
- Revofil (8)
- Revolax (6)
- Saypha (6)
- Sculptra (1)
- Sesderma (11)
- Silhouette (3)
- SkinSeqnc (4)
- Softfil (6)
- Stylage (26)
- Suneko (4)
- Supartz (1)
- Synvisc (2)
- Teosyal (18)
- Thermage (1)
- Viscoderm (2)
- Vom (2)
- ZO (15)
Buy Dysport Products from Wholesaler at Low Prices
Dysport in Aesthetic Medicine
Dysport is a botulinum toxin type A preparation widely used for contour plastic surgery. The microbe Clostridium botulinum, the causative agent of botulism, produces this neurotoxin. Dysport injections have become one of the most popular non-surgical rejuvenation methods (according to Dysport reviews), which eliminate mimic wrinkles and folds and prevent their further appearance.
What Are The Dysport Indications, And How Does It Work?
Dysport exerts its therapeutic effects by inhibiting acetylcholine release at the neuromuscular junction. It selectively targets and binds to presynaptic nerve terminals, preventing the release of neurotransmitters responsible for muscle contraction.
Dysport effectively relaxes targeted muscles by interfering with the communication between nerves and muscles, reducing muscle activity and related symptoms.
Dysport is manufactured for the following applications:
- Dysport addresses upper facial lines and wrinkles caused by repetitive muscle movements. It is particularly effective in treating glabellar lines, forehead lines, and crow’s feet. By relaxing the underlying muscles responsible for these dynamic wrinkles, Dysport achieves a smoother and more youthful appearance for the patient.
- Cervical dystonia, also known as spasmodic torticollis, is a neurological disorder characterized by involuntary muscle contractions in the neck. Dysport injections can significantly relieve muscle spasms and abnormal neck postures, leading to improved mobility, reduced pain, and enhanced quality of life for affected individuals.
- It is an effective treatment option for primary focal hyperhidrosis, a condition characterized by excessive sweating in specific body areas. Dysport injections reduce sweat production by targeting the sweat glands, providing long-lasting relief for patients experiencing this often distressing condition.
- Manage muscle spasticity associated with neurological conditions such as cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and stroke. Dysport injections can help alleviate pain, improve the range of motion, and enhance functional abilities in patients with spasticity by relaxing the affected muscles.
- Dysport reduces the frequency and severity of migraine headaches by targeting specific muscles in the head and neck, improving patients’ quality of life.
How Long Does Dysport Last?
The results of Dysport injections typically last between three and four months. However, this timeframe may vary depending on factors such as the dosage administered, the area treated, the individual’s metabolism, and response to the treatment.
The effects of Dysport gradually wear off as muscle activity returns. As the neuromuscular activity resumes, the treated muscles slowly regain their function, and the appearance of wrinkles and lines may reemerge. Subsequent treatments are usually required to maintain the desired results.
Is Dysport Safe?
Dysport has undergone extensive clinical trials to assess its safety and efficacy. These studies have demonstrated its favorable safety profile when used in recommended doses and proper administration techniques.
Contraindications for Dysport:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Oncological diseases;
- Allergic reactions to the components of Dysport;
- Chronic obstructive lung diseases;
- Blood coagulation disorders;
- Taking antibiotics and other drugs which can enhance the toxin’s effects.
In the acute stages of various diseases, injections are postponed until recovery.
Open communication with patients regarding potential risks, benefits, and expectations is crucial to ensure informed decision-making and optimal outcomes.
For the procedure’s safety, buy authentic products from reliable Dysport suppliers like Medica Depot. As an official Dysport wholesaler, Medica Depot can also offer Dysport at an affordable cost. Please be aware that only certified specialists or medical clinics can buy Dysport online on our website.
Dysport offers several benefits in both medical and aesthetic applications:
- Reduction of facial lines and wrinkles caused by repetitive muscle movements.
- A non-surgical treatment option that provides results without invasive procedures or incisions. It is administered through small injections directly into the targeted muscles, making it a less invasive alternative to surgical interventions.
- Quick procedure with minimal downtime: Dysport injections are generally fast and convenient, often taking only a few minutes to complete. Patients can continue with their daily activities immediately following the procedure.
- Dysport offers long-lasting results, with effects typically lasting around three to four months.
- Versatile applications: Dysport can address not only cosmetic concerns, such as facial lines and wrinkles, but also medical conditions like cervical dystonia, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), muscle spasticity, and chronic migraine.
- Customizable Treatment: the flexibility in dosage and injection sites helps achieve personalized results tailored to individual facial anatomy and concerns.
- It provides natural-looking results by relaxing targeted muscles without completely immobilizing them. This allows for preserving natural facial expressions while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
- Significantly improves the quality of life for individuals suffering from certain medical conditions. For example, it can relieve pain and muscle spasms associated with cervical dystonia or enhance functional abilities in patients with muscle spasticity, ultimately improving mobility and overall well-being.
Dysport Side Effects
While most side effects associated with Dysport are temporary and resolve independently, some individuals may experience adverse reactions. Here are some common side effects and potential risks of Dysport that patients should be aware of:
- Injection site reactions like redness, swelling, bruising, pain, or tenderness;
- Mild to moderate headaches;
- Flu-like symptoms, such as fatigue, malaise, or mild fever.
- Eyelid or brow ptosis (temporary);
- Dry eyes;
- Allergic reactions, which may include itching, rash, hives, swelling, or difficulty breathing.
- Spread of toxin effects that can cause unintended muscle weakness or paralysis in adjacent areas. But proper administration techniques and dosing guidelines can minimize this risk.
In rare cases, the effects of Dysport may extend beyond the intended area and cause systemic effects. These may include muscle weakness, difficulty swallowing or speaking, or breathing. Prompt medical attention should be sought if any severe or unexpected symptoms occur.
Doctors should provide their patients with detailed information on potential side effects and instructions on what to do if complications arise.
Aftercare following Dysport treatment is essential to optimize results, promote healing, and minimize potential side effects. Here are some general guidelines for Dysport aftercare:
- To prevent the spread of Dysport to unintended areas, it is recommended to avoid touching, rubbing, or applying pressure to the injected area for at least 4-6 hours after the procedure. This allows the product to settle and integrate properly into the targeted muscles.
- Refrain from strenuous exercise, intense workouts, or heavy lifting should be avoided for at least 24 hours following Dysport injections. Exercise can increase blood flow and circulation, potentially spreading the product to unintended areas and reducing its effectiveness.
- Maintaining an upright position (sitting or standing) for a few hours after treatment is recommended. This position helps prevent the migration of Dysport to adjacent muscles and promotes the desired effects in the targeted area.
- Refrain from receiving facial massages or undergoing facial treatments, such as facials, microdermabrasion, or chemical peels, for at least 24 hours after Dysport injections. These activities can potentially disrupt the product’s distribution and affect its efficacy.
- Minimize exposure to direct sunlight and excessive heat, like saunas or hot tubs, for the first few days after treatment. This is to avoid the risk of inflammation and potentially affect the outcomes of Dysport.
Dysport is a purified neurotoxin derived from the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It is formulated with several inactive ingredients that help stabilize and deliver the active neurotoxin. The elements present in Dysport include:
- Excipients for the formulation and stability of the product. These excipients may consist of:
- Human Albumin;
- Polysorbate 80;
- Sodium Chloride.
The exact composition and the Dysport price can be found on the product page on our website.