ZO PHASE 3, AGGRESSIVE ANTI-AGING PROGRAM
ZO Phase 3: Aggressive Anti-Aging Program
ZO Phase 3: Aggressive Anti-Aging Program is a skin care set that contains 7 products, which are suitable for patients with aging, thinning skin with deeper wrinkles and age spots. The products in this skin care program cleanse and exfoliate skin, stimulate skin cell renewal and repair, and provide antioxidant and sun protection.
Where can I buy this product?
You can order ZO Phase 3 online from us, or you can phone our friendly customer service associates to order this and other medical supplies. When you purchase ZO Phase 3 from Medica Depot, you can help your patients care for their aging skin from the comfort of their own homes.
What does this product come with?
This set contains:
- 1 ZO Offects Hydrating Cleanser (40ml tube);
- 1 ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish (16.2g jar);
- 1 ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment (20 individually-wrapped pads);
- 1 ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense (30ml pump bottle);
- 1 ZO Ossential Advanced Radical Night Repair (30ml pump tube);
- 1 ZO Ommerse Renewal Creme (50ml jar);
- 1 ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 (15ml pump bottle);
- And 1 packaging insert.
What are the benefits of this product?
ZO Phase 3 is an anti-aging skin care regimen that contains 7 products. These skin care products contain ingredients to promote skin maintenance and repair, such as retinol, alpha hydroxy acid, salicylic acid, photosomes, ultrasomes, roxisomes, Matrixyl 3000, ceramides, antioxidants, and soothing plant extracts. Together, these ingredients reduce the visible signs of aging, giving patients younger-looking skin.
How does this product work?
ZO Ossential Advanced Radical Night Repair works through exfoliation, helping to renew and repair skin while protecting it from damage. The ZO Offects Hydrating Cleanser removes dirt and oil that can clog pores, while helping the skin retain moisture. The texture of the ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish and ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment removes dirt and unclogs pores, while their salicylic acid and glycolic acid exfoliate dead skin cells, stimulating the growth of new cells and reducing the look of existing damage.
Further, ingredients such as retinol and Matrixyl 3000 help to firm skin, while ingredients such as ultrasomes and roxisomes, ceramides, and photosomes promote skin repair. Antioxidants help protect skin from free radicals which can cause damage, while titanium dioxide helps protect skin from UV radiation, helping to prevent signs of premature aging.
Together, these products minimize the appearance of deeper wrinkles and age spots, while helping to strengthen and hydrate the dermis for a more even-looking skin tone.
What are the ingredients?
- ZO Offects Hydrating Cleanser contains water (aqua), sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, glycerin, stearic acid, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, glycol distearate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, cetyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, panthenol, urea, sodium PCA, fragrance (parfum), sodium hydroxide, trehalose, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium glycolate, cocoyl hydroxyethyl imidazoline, triacetin, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, sodium hyaluronate, sorbic acid, polyquaternium-51, allantoin, limonene, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, red 33 (CI 17200), and yellow 6 (CI 15985).
- ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish contains PEG-8, sodium bicarbonate, ethoxydiglycol, magnesium oxide, glycerin, oleth-20, glyceryl stearate, trihydroxystearin, PEG-100 stearate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, linoleic acid, Glycine soja sterols, phospholipids, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, propylparaben, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, parfum, and green 6 (CI 61565).
- ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment contains 2.0% salicylic acid, water, SD alcohol 40-B, propylene glycol, urea, fragrance, glycolic acid, t-butyl alcohol, butylene glycol, Spiraea ulmaria extract, Santalum album (sandalwood) extract, Plantago lanceolata leaf extract, Phellodendron amurense bark extract, Hordeum distichon (barley) extract, Crithmum maritimum extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Artemisia vulgaris extract, phenoxyethanol, denatonium benzoate, and sodium hydroxide.
- ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense contains water (aqua), cetearyl isononanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, pentylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, steareth-20, jojoba esters, carbomer, C14-22 alcohols, phenoxyethanol, cetearyl glucoside, safflower oil/palm oil aminopropanediol esters, polysorbate 20, butylene glycol, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, C12-20 alkyl glucoside, ethylhexylglycerin, lactose, disodium EDTA, cellulose, hexylene glycol, potassium sorbate, beta-glucan, 1,2-hexanediol, methylparaben, lecithin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sorbitol, EDTA, benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, Arabidopsis thaliana extract, micrococcus lysate, retinol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Citrus nobilis peel oil, Citrus reticulata peel oil, Mentha piperita oil, Mimosa tenuiflora bark extract, tocopherol, limonene, CI 77007 (ultramarines), and CI 60730 (ext. violet 2).
- ZO Ossential Advanced Radical Night Repair contains cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, glycerin, polysorbate 20, water (aqua), retinol, cyclotetrasiloxane, diisopropyl adipate, Plukenetia volubilis seed oil, oleyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, Helianthus annuus seed oil, BHT, chlorphenesin, Leontopodium alpinum meristem cell culture, Marrubium vulgare meristem cell culture, Zanthoxylum bungeanum fruit extract, sodium sulfite, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, gluconolactone, BHA, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, sodium benzoate, lecithin, xanthan gum, parfum, tocopherol, ascorbic acid, Zea mays oil, and beta-carotene.
- ZO Ommerse Renewal Creme contains water (aqua), isopropyl palmitate, isocetyl stearate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, jojoba esters, silica, Avena sativa kernel extract, retinol, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, ectoin, steareth-21, Cocos nucifera oil, Gardenia tahitensis flower extract, dimethicone, laureth-23, tocopherol, plankton extract, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, steareth-2, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, tetrasodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, Glycine soja oil, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, methylparaben, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, EDTA, hexylene glycol, Epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, Glycine soja sterols, ubiquinone, sorbitol, sodium chloride, and sodium metabisulfite.
- ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 contains 8.2% titanium dioxide, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, phenyl trimethicone, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dimethiconol, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, tribehenin, Helianthus annuus seed oil, polymethyl methacrylate, water, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, glycerin, Glycine soja seed extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, behenyl behenate, squalane, tocopheryl acetate, melanin, ethyl ferulate, polyglyceryl-5 trioleate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ascorbic acid, methylisothiazolinone, retinyl palmitate, pentylene glycol, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium uridine phosphate, tocopherol, myristoyl pentapeptide-8, and iron oxides.
How to inject/administer this product
Your patients should use ZO Phase 3 as their daily skin care regimen. To start, your patients should use ZO Offects Hydrating Cleanser in the morning and evening. They should use water to moisten the hands, neck, and face, and then apply a small amount of cleanser to their skin. They should gently massage the face for 1 minute to increase penetration of the ingredients into the skin.
After rinsing the cleanser from the face, your patients should use ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish at least twice a week, in the morning or the evening. They should apply a small amount of exfoliator to their skin, then gently massage in a circular motion, adding water if needed. Your patients should then thoroughly rinse their face.
Next, in both the morning and evening, your patients should gently wipe 1 ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment cleansing pad across their skin to remove any remaining dirt and oils.
Each morning, after this cleansing and exfoliating stage, your patients should apply ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense to their skin. After dispensing 2–3 pumps of the lotion onto their fingertips, your patients should gently massage it into their skin on the face and neck. This massage action helps to promote the absorption of ingredients and stimulate the skin.
Also, in the morning, your patients should apply the ZO Ommerse Renewal Creme. They should dispense 1–2 pumps of skin cream onto their fingertips, then gently massage it into their skin, covering the face and neck.
As the last step in the morning, your patients should apply ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 to help protect their skin. They should use 2–3 pumps of sunscreen to evenly cover all exposed areas of the face and neck, at least 15 minutes before going out in the sun. Your patients should reapply the sunscreen at least every 2 hours to ensure their skin remains protected.
The routine is a little different at night, with your patients applying the ZO Ossential Advanced Radical Night Repair after cleansing and exfoliating. If your patients have never used a retinol skin care product before, they should start by using this twice a week, before gradually increasing their use depending on their skin's tolerance. They should apply 2–3 pumps of the gel to the face and neck, avoiding their eyes. This should occur 30 minutes before going to bed.
When should I use this product?
Patients should use the ZO Phase 3 program as a complete daily skincare routine.
What areas can I treat with this product?
ZO Phase 3 is meant for the face and neck.
How long do results last?
ZO Phase 3 addresses moderate to severe signs of aging found in mature skin, and prevents and maintains results by providing protection from damage caused by external stressors. Its results are cumulative, progressive, and long lasting, and will last as long as the products are used.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
Doctors, such as plastic surgeons and dermatologists, may recommend ZO Phase 3 to their patients aged 45 and older who are concerned about deeper lines and wrinkles, thinning skin with reduced firmness and elasticity, and age spots or other hyperpigmentation. Patients may use these anti-aging products to reduce the look of existing damage, to protect their skin from future damage, and to maintain the results of laser treatments or other medical treatments.
Why should I purchase this product?
This complete anti-aging skincare program is the ideal solution to all of your patient’s age-related skincare concerns. The products in this program hydrate and minimize discoloration for clearer, younger-looking skin.
Are there any side effects?
Possible side effects of ZO Phase 3 can include skin dryness, skin peeling, skin irritation, rash, and sun sensitivity. It is normal for your patients to develop skin dryness, irritation, and peeling 2–3 days after they start using retinol. If your patients develop a persistent rash or irritation, they should stop using these anti-aging products and contact a doctor.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!