What is ZO Phase 2: Anti-Aging Program?
ZO Phase 2: Anti-Aging Program is a skin care set with 6 products, and is suitable for patients with early signs of aging. Together, these products cleanse and exfoliate skin, stimulate skin cell renewal and repair, and protect skin from the sun.
Where can I buy this product?
You can order ZO Phase 2 online from MedicaDepot.com, or you can phone our friendly customer service associates to order this and other medical supplies. When you order ZO Phase 2 from Medica Depot, you can help your patients correct early to significant signs of aging and environmental damage with a daily skin care regimen.
What does this product come with?
Each skin care set contains:
- 1 ZO Offects Exfoliating Cleanser (40ml Tube);
- 1 ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish (16.2g jar);
- 1 ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment (20 individually-wrapped pads);
- 1 ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense (30ml pump bottle);
- 1 ZO Ossential Growth Factor Serum Plus (30ml jar);
- 1 ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 (15ml pump bottle);
- And 1 packaging insert.
What are the benefits of this product?
ZO Phase 2 contains 6 unique products used to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, and protect aging skin. Together, they contain ingredients such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid, retinol, peptides, roxisomes and ultrasomes, Matrixyl 3000, glucosamine, and plant stem cells, which reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to prevent future skin damage.
How does this product work?
ZO Phase 2 works by exfoliating the skin, clearing pores, stimulating skin cell renewal, and protecting skin from sun damage. Its salicylic acid and glycolic acid physically remove dirt and oils from the skin, while also chemically exfoliating dead skin cells from the surface, stimulating the growth of new skin cells that are less affected by environmental damage. This skin care routine also contains antioxidants. These products help trap free radicals, reducing the chances of environmental damage. It also contains ingredients to help firm skin and improve elasticity, such as retinol, Matrixyl 3000, ultrasomes and roxisomes, plant stem cells, glucosamine, and peptides. Finally, the sunscreen included in this set contains titanium dioxide, which filters out UV rays from the sun to reduce the chance of sunburn and other skin damage.
What are the ingredients?
- ZO Offects Exfoliating Cleanser contains water (aqua), acrylates copolymer, sodium laureth sulfate, jojoba esters, glycerin, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocomidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, mannitol, sodium hydroxide, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, caprylyl alcohol, cellulose, fragrance (parfum), ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, disodium EDTA, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, ammonium lactate, niacin, tocopheryl acetate, sodium glycolate, salicylic acid, niacinamide, cocoyl hydroxyethyl imidazoline, biosaccharide gum-1, sodium PCA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, butylene glycol, Spiraea ulmaria extract, limonene, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, and hydroxide green (CI 77289).
- ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish contains PEG-8, sodium bicarbonate, ethoxydiglycol, magnesium oxide, glycerin, oleth-20, glyceryl stearate, trihydroxystearin, PEG-100 stearate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, linoleic acid, Glycine soja sterols, phospholipids, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, propylparaben, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, parfum, and green 6 (CI 61565).
- ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment contains 2.0% salicylic acid, water, SD alcohol 40-B, propylene glycol, urea, fragrance, glycolic acid, t-butyl alcohol, butylene glycol, Spiraea ulmaria extract, Santalum album (sandalwood) extract, Plantago lanceolata leaf extract, Phellodendron amurense bark extract, Hordeum distichon (barley) extract, Crithmum maritimum extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Artemisia vulgaris extract, phenoxyethanol, denatonium benzoate, and sodium hydroxide.
- ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense contains water (aqua), cetearyl isononanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, pentylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, steareth-20, jojoba esters, carbomer, C14-22 alcohols, phenoxyethanol, cetearyl glucoside, safflower oil/palm oil aminopropanediol esters, polysorbate 20, butylene glycol, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, C12-20 alkyl glucoside, ethylhexylglycerin, lactose, disodium EDTA, cellulose, hexylene glycol, potassium sorbate, beta-glucan, 1,2-hexanediol, methylparaben, lecithin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sorbitol, EDTA, benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, Arabidopsis thaliana extract, micrococcus lysate, retinol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Citrus nobilis peel oil, Citrus reticulata peel oil, Mentha piperita oil, Mimosa tenuiflora bark extract, tocopherol, limonene, CI 77007 (ultramarines), and CI 60730 (ext. violet 2).
- ZO Ossential Growth Factor Serum Plus contains cyclopentasiloxane, water (aqua), dipropylene glycol, propylene glycol, glycerin, dimethicone, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG-12 dimethicone crosspolymer, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, panthenyl triacetate, acetyl tyrosine, phospholipids, ethyl linoleate, sodium phosphate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, fragrance (parfum), hydrolyzed sericin, magnesium sulfate, proline, oleyl alcohol, polysorbate 20, retinol, Buddleja davidii meristem cell culture, menthyl ethylamido oxalate, Angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, adenosine triphosphate, dimethiconol, dipropylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, pentylene glycol, PEG-35 castor oil, PEG-12 glyceryl laurate, lactobacillus/panax ginseng root extract ferment filtrate, tocopherol, sodium citrate, disodium acetyl glucosamine phosphate, caprylyl glycol, beta-glucan, dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate, BHT, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, hexylene glycol, xanthan gum, PYP, disodium EDTA, BHA, limonene, linalool, citral, and citronellol.
- ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 contains 8.2% titanium dioxide, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, phenyl trimethicone, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dimethiconol, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, tribehenin, Helianthus annuus seed oil, polymethyl methacrylate, water, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, glycerin, Glycine soja seed extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, behenyl behenate, squalane, tocopheryl acetate, melanin, ethyl ferulate, polyglyceryl-5 trioleate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ascorbic acid, methylisothiazolinone, retinyl palmitate, pentylene glycol, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium uridine phosphate, tocopherol, myristoyl pentapeptide-8, and iron oxides.
How to inject/administer this product
To use ZO Phase 2, your patients should start with the ZO Offects Exfoliating Cleanser to clean their skin twice a day, every morning and evening. They should dampen their hands, neck, and face with lukewarm water before applying a small amount of cleanser and massaging it into the skin for about 1 minute to help increase its penetration.
Twice a week, your patients should use the ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish. They should moisten their face with water and apply some exfoliating polish to their skin, gently massaging the polish in a circular motion, adding water if needed. Your patients should then thoroughly rinse their skin to remove the exfoliating polish crystals.
Next, in the morning and evening, your patients should use the ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment to cleanse and exfoliate remaining oils from their skin and pores. They should gently wipe 1 pad across their face, covering all areas except their eyes.
Once this cleansing and exfoliating stage is complete, your patients should use ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense each morning. Your patients should apply 2–3 pumps of skin lotion onto their fingertips, then gently massage the anti-aging lotion into their skin.
They should follow this with ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30, applying 2–3 pumps of sunscreen onto their fingertips, then massaging the sunscreen into the skin of their face and neck. Your patients should apply this sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going out in the sun and reapply at least every 2 hours.
In the evening, your patients should apply ZO Ossential Growth Factor Serum Plus. About 30 minutes before going to bed, your patients should depress the bottle pump once or twice to dispense the skin cream, then massage it over their entire face and neck.
When should I use this product?
For maximum benefits, patients should use the products in this program as a complete daily skincare routine.
What areas can I treat with this product?
This comprehensive skincare program is suitable for treating the face and neck.
How long do results last?
This skincare program aims to reduce the early signs of aging by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, evening out the skin tone, and shrinking pores. Its results are cumulative, progressive and long lasting, and will remain in effect so long as the patient uses the skincare products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
Doctors, such as plastic surgeons and dermatologists, may recommend the ZO Phase 2 program to their patients between the ages of 26 and 44. These patients may have early or significant signs of environmental damage and aging that they wish to reverse.
Why should I purchase this product?
This carefully chosen range of skincare products works together to produce the best results for your patient’s skin, treating the signs of aging while preventing future skin damage.
Are there any side effects?
Possible side effects of ZO Phase 2 can include skin irritation, rash, and sun sensitivity. If your patients develop a persistent rash or skin irritation while using these products, they should stop using them and contact a healthcare professional. Your patients should not use ZO Phase 2 if they are allergic to any of its ingredients. Due to the presence of retinol in this program, use caution when recommending it to pregnant and breastfeeding patients. These anti-aging products are intended for external use only. Finally, the presence of alpha hydroxy acids in these skin care products may make skin more sensitive to the sun, so your patients should apply sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using these products and for 1 week afterwards.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!