What is ZO Exfoliating Cleanser?
ZO Exfoliating Cleanser is a skincare product intended for normal to oily skin. This gentle cleanser works to exfoliate skin of dead skin cells, removing excess oils, reducing irritation, and protecting new skin cells against free radical damage. Multi-action product provides a holistic approach to maintaining the health and dermal quality of oily, acne-prone or mature skin.
What are the features of this product?
- Adaptability: This versatile cleanser is suitable for a wide range of skin types, be it mature or acne-prone skin, and can be used with any ZO or other branded skincare products for a customizable treatment program.
- Non-drying formulation: ZO Exfoliation Cleanser removes skin oils and dead skin cells in a gentle, mild manner that does not irritate or strip away essential oils.
What accessories/items come with ZO Exfoliating Cleanser?
- 1 x 200 ml tube
- Product insert
How does this product work?
ZO Exfoliating Cleanser exfoliates skin in two ways: using jojoba esters to physically (yet gently) slough off dead skin cells and utilizing the chemical keratinolytic agent salicylic acid to dissolve keratin, minimizing clogged pores. This has the added effect of treating acne-prone skin, as the pore-clearing effect of this cleanser also helps pimples to resolve faster. Hydrating agents like glycerin ensure that the cleansing process does not dry skin out. Finally, compounds like vitamin E and mannitol soothe irritation and protect skin from free radicals which can cause damage. Together, the ingredients in ZO Exfoliating Cleanser help to cleanse dirt and oil from the skin while removing old skin cells, unclogging pores, soothing irritation, and protecting skin from damage.
What are the ingredients?
- Jojoba esters
- Encapsulated vitamin E
- Salicylic acid
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
Results gained (e.g., smoother skin, decreased blemishes) are to be maintained with continual use of the product.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
There is no recovery time associated with usage of this product.
Important safety tips:
- The patient should avoid using this cleanser if they are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Use caution if using this product during pregnancy.
- Use caution if using this product when breastfeeding.
- Limit sun exposure and use SPF 30 sunscreen.
- Keep out of the eyes; rinse thoroughly with cool water if necessary.
- For external use only.
- If skin irritation or rash develop and persist, stop using this product.
Most common side effects:
- Sun sensitivity
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!