Buy Thermage TR-2 Return Pads to prevent electrical burns. Help your patients achieve optimal treatment results and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What are Thermage TR-2 Return Pads?
Thermage TR-2 Return Pads are non-monitoring dispersive electrodes with a measurement of 129 cm2 (approximately 20 square inches). Designed to be used in combination with the Thermage skin contouring system, Thermage TR-2 Return Pads help prevent electrical burns. Thermage TR-2 Return Pads are produced by the California-based Solta Medical.
What are the features of this product?
- Pain-free treatment: Thanks to the cutting-edge CPT technology, Thermage treatment is virtually painless.
- Compatible with other Thermage components: Thermage TR-2 Return Pads work seamlessly together with other Thermage devices to deliver safe and effective treatment.
What accessories/items come with Thermage TR-2 Return Pads?
- 12 Thermage TR-2 Return Pads
- 1 package insert
How does this product work?
Once attached to the treatment site, Thermage TR-2 Return Pads provide a complete electrical circuit, thereby allowing energy transfer from a monopolar applicator to the patient.
What are the ingredients?
- TG-2B console
- Coupling fluid
- Device platform
- TH-3 and TH-4 hand pieces
- Return pad
- Treatment tips
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
Thermage treatment can deliver long-lasting results. The actual length of actions may vary from patient to patient depending on a range of factors such as lifestyle and age.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Thermage treatment generally does not cause any downtime. In fact, most patients can resume their daily activities right after treatment.
Important safety tips:
- In order to prevent skin trauma, Thermage TR-2 Return Pads should be removed carefully and slowly.
- Do not use Thermage TR-2 Return Pads if the packaging has been opened or damaged.
- When using Thermage TR-2 Return Pads, watch out for any signs of damage that could result in exposed wiring or other defects.
- Do not use this product in patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Most common side effects:
- Redness (erythema)
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!