THERMAGE® 3.0cm² TOTAL TIP 900 REP
THERMAGE® 3.0cm² TOTAL TIP 1200 REP
Buy Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip to tighten sagging skin. Help your patients achieve youthful skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip?
Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip is a treatment tip specially designed for the body, face and neck. It is commonly used along with Thermage CPT (a device platform) as part the Thermage skin tightening system. Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip effectively reduces the look of wrinkles while at the same time improving skin sagging. In addition, it can be used for body contouring, helping to remove unwanted body bulges.
What are the features of this product?
- Better volumetric heating: Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip can heat up more tissues to the desired temperature.
- Instant results: In contrast to many aesthetic procedures that requiring four or more sessions to work, most patients benefit from a single Thermage treatment.
What accessories/items come with Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip?
- 1 piece of Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip
- 1 package insert
How does this product work?
Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip delivers RF (radiofrequency) energy into the deep layer of the skin Ultimately, this helps to tighten existing collagen structures and promote collagen synthesis.
What are the ingredients?
- Skin marking grid paper
- Device platform
- Return pad
- TH-3 and TH-4 hand pieces
- TG-2B console
- Coupling fluid
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
Depending on the skin condition and lifestyle of the patient, Thermage treatment may last for years.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Thermage treatment is non-invasive in nature and causes little to no down time. Most patients can resume normal activities right after treatment.
Important safety tips:
- Avoid using Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip in patients with congestive heart disease, severe diabetes or epilepsy.
- Do not use Thermage 3.0cm² Total Tip in those with an active infection, or patients with immunosuppressive diseases (including HIV and AIDS).
- Thermage treatment is contraindicated to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
Most common side effects:
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!