THERMAGE® SKIN MARKING PAPER TK-0.25
THERMAGE® SKIN MARKING PAPER TK-3.00
Buy Thermage Skin Marking Paper to delineate a treatment area. Help your patients achieve effective treatment results and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Thermage Skin Marking Paper?
Thermage Skin Marking Paper is an accessory that forms part of the Thermage system. Its main function is to delineate a specific treatment region, thereby avoiding overlapping treatment. Thermage Skin Marking Paper also ensures that the whole area is treated. This product is manufactured by Solta Medical, which is a California-based company that specializes in the marketing of medical devices.
What are the features of this product?
- Latex-free: Thermage Skin Marking Paper is formulated without latex.
- Painless treatment: Thermage treatment is virtually painless, thanks to the innovative CPT technology.
Accessories or items included
- 6 single patient sets of Thermage Skin Marking Paper
- 1 package insert
How does this product work?
Thermage Skin Marking Paper transfers the grid of ink dots onto the skin surface, which greatly improves the accuracy of subcutaneous injection spacing. This facilitates the treatment process.
What are the ingredients?
- Device platform
- Return pad
- Treatment tips
- TH-3 and TH-4 hand pieces
- Coupling fluid
- TG- 2B console
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
Thermage treatment is designed to last for years. However, individual results may vary depending on patient-related factors such as lifestyle and age.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Thermage treatment is associated with little-to-no downtime. Many patients who undergo Thermage treatment can resume their normal activities immediately.
Important safety tips:
- Safely dispose of Thermage Skin Marking Paper after use. Do not reuse. This product is intended for single use only.
- Be aware that Thermage Skin Marking Paper may not be compatible with certain treatment tips.
- When using 70% isopropyl alcohol to clean the skin (before applying the marking paper), avoid contact with eyes. If it gets into the eyes, rinse immediately.
Most common side effects:
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!