THERMAGE® COUPLING FLUID TF-2-30ml
THERMAGE® COUPLING FLUID TF-2-60ml
Buy Thermage Coupling Fluid to effectively carry out a Thermage treatment. Help your patients achieve tauter, firmer skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products on our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Thermage Coupling Fluid?
Thermage Coupling Fluid is used with the Thermage CPT system, a radiofrequency-based skin tightening device that is manufactured by Solta Medical. This fluid is an accessory used in Thermage CPT procedures to ensure consistent electrical contact between the skin and Treatment Tips for proper delivery of energy.
What are the features of this product?
- Regulatory approval: The Thermage platform and its accessories are approved by the FDA to reduce wrinkles and tighten skin non-invasively.
- A necessary component for Thermage treatment: This laser accessory is a critical element of the Thermage system essential to attain results.
What accessories/items come with Thermage Coupling Fluid?
- 6 x bottles, 30 ml or 60 ml
- Package insert
How does this product work?
The Thermage CPT system works by providing volumetric heating to skin tissue to selectively heat the underlying area of deep dermal layers in a controlled manner. This causes existing collagen fibrils in the targeted area to shrink, producing a three-dimensional contraction of skin tissue. Applying heat to the deep dermal layers also stimulates the inflammatory cascade as part of the wound healing mechanism, thereby inciting fibroblast activity and accompanying neocollagenesis at the treatment area. As a result, the skin tightening effect initially seen continues to gradually improve in the two to six months after treatment.
Coupling fluid is applied on the treatment area during the procedure to ensure that electrical contact between the Thermage Treatment Tip and the skin surface is maintained. The fluid also acts as a lubricant during the procedure, ensuring that the superficial epidermis is not affected by treatment.
What are the ingredients?
- Thermage Coupling Fluid is an odorless, viscous, and light-blue liquid with a proprietary formulation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
The results of a Thermage CPT treatment are instantly noticeable and continue to improve over a two-to-six-month period after treatment. Results of a Thermage CPT treatment can last beyond one year, depending on the condition of the skin and the patient’s aging process.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
As Thermage treatment is non-invasive, there is no downtime associated with the procedure.
Important safety tips:
- Use a large amount of coupling fluid in each Thermage procedure. Inadequate application may result in inconsistent and suboptimal outcomes.
- Thermage treatments should be administered by a medical practitioner who is trained to operate the Thermage device.
- Thermage CPT procedures should not be performed on patients with an implanted electronic medical device such as a pacemaker, pregnant women, patients with any type of metal implant at or near their treatment area, or patients with active skin infection(s) at their treatment area.
Most common side effects:
- Minor redness
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!