THERMAGE® 3.0cm² FACE TIP C1 200 REP
THERMAGE® 3.0cm² FACE TIP C1 400 REP
THERMAGE® 3.0cm² FACE TIP C1 900 REP
THERMAGE® 3.0cm² FACE TIP C2 900 REP
THERMAGE® 3.0cm² FACE TIP C3 900 REP
Buy Thermage 3.0cm2 Face Tip to tighten and lift facial skin. Help your patients achieve a lifted and youthful face without surgery and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products on our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Thermage 3.0cm2 Face Tip?
The Thermage 3.0cm² Face Tip is an accessory used as part of the Thermage CPT system. It is a monopolar radiofrequency device that is employed for tissue tightening therapy. Thermage CPT selectively heats the collagen in the deeper dermal layers of targeted skin, resulting in collagen contraction and subsequent remodeling. Consequently, targeted skin is visibly tightened, and minor wrinkles and lines in crepey skin are corrected. This particular applicator tip is 3.0cm² and delivers a heating profile suitable for the treatment of skin on the face and neck. Additionally, this Treatment Tip can deliver 200, 400, or 900 pulses of radiofrequency energy.
What are the features of this product?
- FDA-approved: The Thermage system is approved for the improvement of facial wrinkles and skin tightening.
- Adaptable and versatile platform: Thanks to its interchangeable treatment tips, a feature that allows for the treatment of many aesthetic indications and body areas.
What accessories/items come with Thermage 3.0cm2 Face Tip?
- Thermage 3.0cm2 Face Tip (200, 400 or 900 REP), 1 piece
- Package insert
How does this product work?
The Thermage CPT platform is a monopolar radiofrequency device that is designed to heat the collagen contained within the deeper layers of targeted skin. This serves to shrink the collagen fibrils within the skin, causing an instant firming effect, and triggers wound remodeling, to bring about a gradual long-term improvement in loose, sagging skin.
Thermage Face Tips are disposable consumables that control the heating depth and profile of the Thermage CPT devices they are attached to.
What are the ingredients?
- Not Applicable
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
The effects of a single Thermage CPT treatment session usually last for one to two years, depending upon factors like the patient’s skin condition and the treatment area.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Thermage treatment results in no extra downtime for the patient.
Important safety tips:
- Treatment with a Thermage CPT device and a 3.0cm² Face Tip should be carried out by an appropriately qualified and trained physician in a clinical office setting.
- The treatment tip is for single-patient use only.
- Thermage treats minor to moderate skin sagging. Patients with severe skin laxity may benefit more from alternative treatments, such as surgery.
- Thermage CPT is contraindicated in patients with an internal cardiac defibrillator or a pacemaker, patients with a metal implant at or near their treatment area, pregnant women, and patients with active skin infection(s) or inflammation at their treatment area.
Most common side effects:
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!