Buy Thermage 0.25cm2 Eye Tip to smooth out wrinkly eyelids. Help your patients achieve more youthful-looking periorbital skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Thermage 0.25cm2 Eye Tip?
The Thermage 0.25cm² Eye Tip is a Thermage Treatment Tip specifically designed to deliver precise and shallow heating to the delicate skin of the eyelids. This Thermage accessory, which is 0.25cm² in size, is used with the Thermage CPT system to tighten and smooth the upper and lower eyelids, thereby reducing wrinkles and eyelid hooding, making the eyes appear more open in doing so. This Treatment Tip is configured to provide 450 pulses of radiofrequency energy.
What are the features of this product?
- Regulatory approval: Thermage was the first platform approved by the FDA for the specific indication of non-invasive eyelid treatments.
- Pain-free: Thermage CPT device incorporates vibration to manage procedure pain.
What accessories/items come with Thermage 0.25cm2 Eye Tip?
- Thermage 0.25cm2 Eye Tip, 1 piece
- Package insert
How does this product work?
Thermage CPT lifts and tightens aging or lax skin using radiofrequency energy pulses. Through these pulses, heat is delivered deep into dermal tissues underlying the treatment area to cause contraction of collagen fibrils, which leads to an immediate tightening effect on the treated skin. Not only that, Thermage treatment initiates the production of new collagen at the same site over subsequent months, which in turn improves the tightening effects and results in tissue remodeling of the area and the subsequent reduction in rhytids.
The Thermage Treatment Tip used on a Thermage CPT device for treatment determines the size of the radiofrequency energy pulses and the depth of their delivery; each Thermage treatment Tip is designed to treat specific treatment areas and applications. The 0.25cm² Eye Tip dispenses precise heating that targets the deep dermal layers of the thin skin around the eyes.
What are the ingredients?
- Not Applicable
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
The results of a single treatment session with Thermage CPT is enough to meet most patients’ aesthetic needs. The results typically last one to two years. It should be noted that the immediate results from a Thermage CPT treatment session improve over two to six months after the session.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Thermage treatment requires no downtime. Patients are expected to be able to immediately resume their normal routine.
Important safety tips:
- Thermage treatments should be administered by a medical practitioner who is trained to operate the Thermage device.
- Thermage CPT is contraindicated in pregnant women, patients with an internal cardiac defibrillator or a pacemaker, and patients with active skin infection(s) at their treatment area.
- Eyelid Thermage treatments are not recommended if the patient has had any eye surgery or laser treatment to the eye in the past six months, or has any upcoming scheduled eye surgery or eye laser treatment in the next two months.
- Ensure a thorough medical eye history, including questions about prior eye surgeries, glaucoma and other related conditions, is taken prior to eyelid Thermage treatment.
Most common side effects:
- Mild erythema
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!