Buy ZO Phase 1: Daily Skincare Program - Shopping Guide & Help
- - November 21st 2016
- General Public
What is ZO Phase 1: Daily Skincare Program?
ZO Phase 1: Daily Skincare Program is a skin care set that includes 5 different products. It is suitable for younger patients who wish to prevent wrinkles and other signs of aging. Together, its products cleanse and exfoliate the skin, stimulate skin cell turnover and repair, and protect skin from the sun.
Where can I buy this product?
You can order ZO Phase 1 online from MedicaDepot.com or you can phone our friendly customer service associates to order this and other medical supplies. When you order ZO Phase 1 from Medica Depot, you help your patients prevent signs of aging and sun damage, maintaining and protecting their skin for a more youthful appearance.
What does this product come with?
Each order of ZO Phase 1 contains:
- ZO Offects Exfoliating Cleanser: 1-40ml tube;
- ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish: 1-16.2g jar;
- ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment: 20 individually-wrapped pads;
- ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense: 1-30ml pump bottle;
- ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30: 1-15ml pump bottle;
- And 1 packaging insert.
What are the benefits of this product?
ZO Phase 1 is a skin care regimen of 5 products that prevents the visible signs of aging, such as wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. This skin care kit includes ZO Offects Exfoliating Cleanser, ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish, ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment, ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense, and ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30. The products help exfoliate and protect skin, helping to maintain its youth and health.
How does this product work?
ZO Phase 1 works by exfoliating and protecting the skin. The exfoliating beads and salicylic acid in the ZO Offects Exfoliating Cleanser exfoliate dead skin cells and keep pores clear, as do the fine crystals in ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish. The salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and texture of the ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment also exfoliate skin while treating acne. ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense contains ultrasomes, roxisomes, retinol, and Matrixyl 3000 to help stimulate skin cell turnover and encourage skin repair. These products also contain moisturizers to soothe skin, as well as antioxidants to protect the skin from damage. The final product in this skin care regimen, ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30, contains titanium dioxide to provide UVA/UVB protection to skin, warding off premature aging.
What are the ingredients?
- ZO Offects Exfoliating Cleanser includes water (aqua), acrylates copolymer, sodium laureth sulfate, jojoba esters, glycerin, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, cocomidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, mannitol, sodium hydroxide, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, caprylyl alcohol, cellulose, fragrance (parfum), ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, disodium EDTA, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, ammonium lactate, niacin, tocopheryl acetate, sodium glycolate, salicylic acid, niacinamide, cocoyl hydroxyethyl imidazoline, biosaccharide gum-1, sodium PCA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, butylene glycol, Spiraea ulmaria extract, limonene, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, and hydroxide green (CI 77289).
- ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish contains PEG-8, sodium bicarbonate, ethoxydiglycol, magnesium oxide, glycerin, oleth-20, glyceryl stearate, trihydroxystearin, PEG-100 stearate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, linoleic acid, Glycine soja sterols, phospholipids, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, propylparaben, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, parfum, and green 6 (CI 61565).
- ZO Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment is comprised of 2.0% salicylic acid, water, SD alcohol 40-B, propylene glycol, urea, fragrance, glycolic acid, t-butyl alcohol, butylene glycol, Spiraea ulmaria extract, Santalum album (sandalwood) extract, Plantago lanceolata leaf extract, Phellodendron amurense bark extract, Hordeum distichon (barley) extract, Crithmum maritimum extract, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Artemisia vulgaris extract, phenoxyethanol, denatonium benzoate, and sodium hydroxide.
- ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense contains Water (Aqua), cetearyl isononanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, pentylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, steareth-20, jojoba esters, carbomer, C14-22 Alcohols, phenoxyethanol, cetearyl glucoside, safflower oil/palm oil aminopropanediol esters, polysorbate 20, butylene glycol, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, C12-20 alkyl glucoside, ethylhexylglycerin, lactose, disodium EDTA, cellulose, hexylene glycol, potassium sorbate, beta-glucan, 1,2-hexanediol, methylparaben, lecithin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sorbitol, edta, benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, Arabidopsis thaliana extract, micrococcus lysate, retinol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Citrus nobilis peel oil, Citrus reticulata peel oil, Mentha piperita oil, Mimosa tenuiflora bark extract, tocopherol, limonene, CI 77007 (ultramarines), and CI 60730 (ext. violet 2).
- ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 includes 8.2% titanium dioxide, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, phenyl trimethicone, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dimethiconol, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, tribehenin, Helianthus annuus seed oil, polymethyl methacrylate, water, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, glycerin, glycine soja seed extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, behenyl behenate, squalane, tocopheryl acetate, melanin, ethyl ferulate, polyglyceryl-5 trioleate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ascorbic acid, methylisothiazolinone, retinyl palmitate, pentylene glycol, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium uridine phosphate, tocopherol, myristoyl pentapeptide-8, and iron oxides.
How to administer this product
Your patients should use ZO Phase 1 daily to care for their aging skin. To use ZO Phase 1, patients should begin with the ZO Offects Exfoliating Cleanser in the morning and evening. Moisten the hands, face, and neck, and apply a small amount of the cleanser to the skin. Gently massage the cleanser into the skin and rinse it off thoroughly.
The next step in the skincare program, performed twice a week in the morning or evening, is ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish. To use this exfoliator, moisten the face and neck with lukewarm water, and apply some polish. Gently massage the exfoliator into the skin in a circular motion, adding water as necessary and rinsing thoroughly.
Each morning and evening, your patients should gently wipe a ZO Offects TE-Pad Acne Pore Treatment over their entire face and neck, without rinsing it off afterwards.
Next, each morning, your patients should use the ZO Ossential Daily Power Defense. Apply 2–3 pumps to the face and neck, massaging it into the skin to improve absorption and penetration.
Finally, your patients should apply ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 each morning, 15 minutes before sun exposure. To apply, gently massage 2–3 pumps of the sunscreen into the face and neck. Sunscreen should be re-applied at least every 2 hours and after towel drying. However, if your patients are swimming or sweating, they should use a water-resistant sunscreen instead.
When should I use this product?
This complete set of 5 skincare products should be used as a daily skincare routine.
What areas can I treat with this product?
This set of skincare products is suitable for facial skin. These skin care products are for external use only. Your patients should keep these products out of their eyes, rinsing with cool water if contact does occur.
How long do results last?
Regular use of this skincare program will result in youthful-looking skin. The effects of this skincare program will be preserved as long as the products are in use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
Doctors, such as plastic surgeons and dermatologists, may recommend ZO Phase 1 to patients who would like to treat or prevent fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. This treatment is often used by individuals between the ages of 17 and 25 to prevent signs of aging. Your patients should not use ZO Phase 1 if they are allergic or sensitive to any of its ingredients. Be cautious when recommending ZO Phase 1: Daily Skincare Program to your patients who are pregnant and breastfeeding. The ZO Oclipse Sunscreen + Primer SPF 30 is not recommended for children under the age of 6.
Why should I purchase this product?
ZO Phase 1 features a carefully selected combination of products that will provide maximum anti-aging benefits to your patients.
Are there any side effects?
Possible side effects of ZO Phase 1 may include skin irritation, rash, and sun sensitivity. If your patients experience persistent skin irritation or rash when using these skin care products, they should stop using them and contact a healthcare practitioner. These skincare products may make skin more sensitive to the sun, so your patients should use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit their sun exposure while using these products and for 1 week afterwards.