Where can I buy this product?
Allergan Inc's Juvederm Ultra 2, also known as Juvederm Ultra XC, is one of the most popular and trusted dermal fillers by cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and their patients. If you are a licensed doctor or medical practitioner, you can buy wholesale Juvederm Ultra 2 online from MedicaDepot.com. You can also phone Medica Depot today to order Juvederm Ultra 2 for fast and friendly service. At Medica Depot, if you can find a better price than our already low wholesale prices, we will match it.
What is Juvederm Ultra 2?
Juvederm Ultra 2 is a sterile, pyrogenic-free, physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel which is not of animal origin. Juvederm Ultra 2 is an injectable implant used for filling any medium-sized depressions of the skin via mid-dermis injection, as well as for lip definition. The presence of lidocaine is meant to reduce the patient's pain during treatment. Juvederm Ultra 2 is indicated only for intra-dermal injections and injections in the mucous membrane of the lips by an authorized medical practitioner in accordance with local applicable regulation. As precision is essential to a successful treatment, the product must be used by medical practitioners who have undertaken specific training in injection technique for filling.
For instant, natural results, look no further than Juvederm Ultra 2. Use this filler to treat fine lines close to the skin’s surface and in delicate areas, such as around the eyes. When your patients receive Juvederm Ultra 2 aesthetic treatments from you, they not only experience an improvement in skin tone, they get those results relatively pain-free.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Designed for delicate skin areas: Juvederm Ultra 2 is perfect for treating delicate areas (e.g. around the eyes) and fine lines close to the surface of the skin.
- Natural look: Juvederm Ultra 2 is able to deliver natural-looking results.
- Hylacross™ technology: Produced using patented Hylacross technology, the hyaluronic acid gel of Juvederm Ultra 2 has a smoother consistency compared to other brands.
- Hydrating effects: Once injected into the dermis, hyaluronic acid replenishes moisture lost through the aging process, thereby helping to hydrate and plump dry skin. As a result, skin becomes smoother and younger-looking.
- Sourced from a non-animal origin: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Ultra 2 is derived synthetically from a non-animal source and therefore has a lower risk of causing immunogenic reactions.
- Biodegradable: Hyaluronic acid is fully biodegradable. In other words, it will undergo a natural enzymatic reaction and will eventually be broken down and reabsorbed by the body. That said, this filler is reasonably long lasting, with a possible duration of action of up to 12 months.
- Fortified with lidocaine: Apart from hyaluronic acid, Juvederm Ultra 2 also contains lignocaine (alternatively known as lidocaine). Having inhibitory actions on voltage-gated Na+ channels, lignocaine induces regional anesthesia to reduce discomfort and pain during the injection process.
- Non- invasive treatment: Juvederm Ultra 2 is administered via a minimally invasive injection process and delivers results immediately after one treatment session.
- Well tolerated. Having undergone stringent safety testing, Juvederm Ultra 2 is generally safe and well tolerated by most patients. Most patients do not experience untoward reactions after treatment except for minor, self-limiting injection site reactions.
- FDA- approved: This injectable filler has been approved for use by the FDA.
Accessories or items included
- 2 prefilled 0.55 ml syringes
- 2 sterile 30G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- A set of labels in order to ensure traceability
How does this product work?
This smooth gel, made with hyaluronic acid (HA), is manufactured with Allergan Inc's patented Hylacross technology to give it a smoother consistency than other hyaluronic acid-based gels. You inject Juvederm Ultra 2 deep into your patient's dermis where the hyaluronic acid replaces moisture that has been lost through aging. This not only hydrates but plumps your patient's skin, leaving it almost instantly smoother and younger-looking. As an added bonus, when you buy Juvederm Ultra 2 (Juvederm Ultra XC) it already contains lidocaine, an anesthetic that can help reduce pain and discomfort during the injections.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid gel (24 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml)
How to inject this product
This procedure should only be performed by authorized medical professionals with specific training in injections for filling. Prior to treatment, inform patients of all indications, contraindications, incompatibilities and potential side effects of Juvederm Ultra 2. Thoroughly decontaminate the area to be treated before injection. Inject the product slowly into the skin.
When should I use this product?
You should use this product to correct fine lines such as those found around the eyes and small wrinkles located close to the surface of the skin.
What areas can I treat with this product?
Juvederm Ultra 2 would be most effective on your patients with moderate to severe lines and wrinkles on their face. These problem areas, mainly around the mouth and nose, could include marionette lines, smile lines, nasolabial folds, parentheses, and vertical lip lines, as well as general facial wrinkles. Juvederm Ultra 2 (Juvederm Ultra XC) helps to smooth the appearance of these lines and wrinkles as it fills and hydrates your patient's skin. Although some dermal fillers can cause discoloration in patients with darker skin, Juvederm Ultra 2 is safe to use.
How long do results last?
Juvederm Ultra 2 lasts a long time—up to about a year in most patients. Add that to almost instantly visible results, and it is easy to see why Juvederm Ultra 2 has become such a popular dermal filler with both doctors and patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
Patients who are above the age of 18 with healthy immune systems who are beginning to show some signs of aging, such as fine lines, make good candidates for treatment.
Why should I purchase this product?
One of the biggest advantages Juvederm Ultra 2 has over other similar dermal fillers is its smooth consistency. Because it is so smooth, it gives your patients natural-looking results without visible transitions between the treated and untreated areas of their face. If your patients are living with deep lines and wrinkles, why should they have to suffer any longer?
Are there any side effects?
As with any health product, Juvederm Ultra 2 does have potential side effects. Your pregnant or nursing patients are best to avoid buying Juvederm Ultra 2 treatments because the product's effects on a developing child have not been tested, and the same goes for patients under the age of 18. As well, any patients with autoimmune disease should avoid Juvederm Ultra 2. As a precaution, after you inject your patients with Juvederm Ultra 2, they should avoid alcohol, heavy exercise, heat, and sun exposure. Besides that, the possible side effects of Juvederm Ultra 2 (Juvederm Ultra XC) are similar to the injection-related reactions common with any dermal filler, such as bruising, redness, swelling, pain, and itching.
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Viewing comments 1-4 of 2
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!