Where can I buy this product?
Juvederm Hydrate is a great way for your patients to improve the texture of their neck, decolletage, hands or face. You can purchase Juvederm Hydrate online from MedicaDepot.com or you can order Juvederm Hydrate by phone from our dedicated customer service associates today to get a great wholesale price. Rejuvenate your patient's aging skin with Juvederm Hydrate.
What is Juvederm Hydrate?
Juvederm Hydrate is a sterile apyrogenic, physiological solution of hyaluronic acid gel that is not of animal origin. Juvederm Hydrate is a solution indicated for use in improving skin hydration and elasticity by multi-injection into the dermal epidermal junction and into the superficial dermis. This product is intended to be injected slowly into deep dermis, subcutaneously, or in the upper periostea by an authorized medical practitioner in accordance with local applicable regulation. It is recommended not to repeat treatments more frequently than every 15 days.
Juvederm Hydrate improves the skin by hydrating the skin from within, replenishing moisture, and increasing elasticity. A treatment with Juvederm Hydrate will instantly revitalize the dermal layer, bringing about youthful, healthy looking skin. This product is also suitable as a preventive treatment in keeping signs of aging at bay. In addition, Juvederm Hydrate contains the antioxidant mannitol, which serves to provide additional benefits to the patient.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Great for dry skin: This Juvederm filler is suitable for those with dull or dry skin. Juvederm Hydrate hydrates dry skin from within, dramatically improving its appearance. At the same time, the injectable helps improve skin elasticity.
- Fights against signs of aging: It is perfect for patients who exhibit early signs of aging such as fine wrinkles or lines.
- Revitalizing properties: After treatment, the dermal layer becomes instantly revitalized, and skin appars healthier and more youthful.
- Skinbooster: This product is often used as a skinbooster on delicate, thin areas such as the face, décolletage (i.e. upper chest area of the neck), and the back of the hands.
- Keep signs of aging at bay: Juvederm Hydrate can also be used to prevent the signs of aging from developing.
- Target treatment: This product is perfect for skin areas where the volume of a typical dermal filler is not required.
- Incorporated with mannitol: Juvederm Hydrate is incorporated with mannitol, a strong antioxidant that shields the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Delivers instant, long-lasting results: The hydrating effects of Juvederm Hydrate can be seen immediately after the procedure, and can last for about three months.
- FDA-approved: Juvederm Hydrate has been approved by the FDA and is not known to cause serious side effects.
- Minimally invasive: Juvederm Hydrate treatment is non-invasive and does not involve any surgery. It is simple, fuss- free, and is typically completed within 30 minutes.
Accessories or items included
- 1-1 ml prefilled syringe
- 2 sterile 30G1/6” needles
- Package insert
- A set of labels in order to ensure traceability
How does this product work?
Juvederm Hydrate is made with hyaluronic acid, a substance that is normally found within the skin. As your patients age and expose their skin to sun damage, the hyaluronic acid in their skin breaks down and is lost, leaving their skin dry, rough, and wrinkled. Juvederm Hydrate helps your patients regain that lost hyaluronic acid. When you inject Juvederm Hydrate into your patient's skin, it instantly plumps up to about a thousand times its size with moisture, rehydrating the skin and smoothing out wrinkles and other texture issues for smoother, more refreshed-looking skin. Juvederm Hydrate also contains mannitol, which helps to fight free radicals and protect your patient's skin from damage.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid gel (13.5mg/ml)
- Mannitol (9mg/ml)
How to inject this filler
Administration of Juvederm Hydrate should only be performed by a licensed medical practitioner having undertaken specific training in injection techniques. Treatment consists of a series of microinjections to the area to be treated. Prior to treatment, thoroughly sterilize the area to be treated. Attach the needle to the syringe securely, and inject the filler using the appropriate injection techniques. The amount injected is dependent on the treatment area. After the procedure, massage the overall area where appropriate.
When should I use this product?
Patients looking to improve skin hydration and elasticity are great candidates for Juvederm Hydrate. Treatment should not be employed more frequently than every 15 days.
What areas can I treat with this product?
Juvederm Hydrate was created to be a skinbooster rather than a dermal filler. You can use Juvederm Hydrate on thin and delicate areas of your patient's body, like the back of their hands, their neck, their décolletage (upper chest area) or on their face. Juvederm Hydrate can rehydrate and restore your patient's skin in areas where the volume of a regular dermal filler is not needed. Your patient's skin will be more vibrant and younger-looking after receiving treatment with Juvederm Hydrate.
How long do results last?
Juvederm Hydrate starts to go take effect immediately after you inject it into your patient's skin, giving them an instant boost of hydration. After your patients purchase a Juvederm Hydrate cosmetic treatment, which takes about 15 to 30 minutes, they will benefit from refreshed skin for about 3 months before returning for their next Juvederm Hydrate injection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for this product?
As a skinbooster treatment, suitable candidates are patients with dry, dull-looking skin or those who exhibit other minor signs of aging, such as fine lines or wrinkles. Candidates should be above the age of 18, and should not have a history of allergy to hyaluronic acid or mannitol.
Why should I purchase this product?
If you are a cosmetic surgeon, dermatologist, or other medical professional, you know how your patients obsess over the fine lines and wrinkles on their face. However, many patients neglect areas like their neck, décolletage, and the backs of their hands, which can give away their true age. Suggest Juvederm Hydrate to your patients when they come in for facial wrinkle treatments, but first make sure you purchase enough Juvederm Hydrate for your clinic. When your patients see how well Juvederm Hydrate can restore and rejuvenate the skin of their décolletage, neck and hands to a healthy glow, they will keep coming back for more.
Are there any side effects?
Like all injections, Juvederm Hydrate could cause minor and temporary bruising, tenderness, pain, itchiness or redness, as well as the risk of infection. Other possible side effects from Juvederm Hydrate include skin discoloration, granulomas, necroses, abscesses, and hypersensitivity. Your patients should avoid extreme temperatures and extended exposure to the sun for a couple of weeks after you give them Juvederm Hydrate injections. Generally, though, patients respond well to Juvederm Hydrate treatments since the hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Hydrate is found naturally in the human body.
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Viewing comments 1-4 of 1
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!