FILORGA ART FILLER LIPS with Lidocaine
Buy Filorga Art Filler Lips with Lidocaine to volumize and shape the lips. Help your patients achieve the perfect pout and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Filorga Art Filler Lips with Lidocaine?
Filorga Art Filler Lips with Lidocaine is a cosmetic filler made with hyaluronic acid, with the anesthetic lidocaine for pain relief. This filler is injected for lip enhancement and contouring while improving tissue strength and elasticity. This hyaluronic acid filler has been clinically proven to boost collagen and elastin synthesis for lip rejuvenation. The manufacturer of this product is Filorga Laboratoires.
What are the features of this product?
- Tri-hyal technology: Patented manufacturing process combines three forms of hyaluronic acid (long-chain, very long-chain, and free) for a product with optimal attributes for lip augmentation.
- Inclusion of Anesthetic: This dermal filler is formulated with lidocaine, a local anesthetic that helps to decrease needle pain.
What accessories/items come with Filorga Art Filler Lips with Lidocaine?
- Two pre-filled 1ml syringes
- Four 27G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- Four traceability labels
How does this product work?
This highly moldable gel integrates well into tissues for more natural-looking results. Upon injecting the hyaluronic acid into your patient's lip mucosa, the particles retain moisture, and restore hydration and volume. This volume helps create larger lips and adjusts their shape to a more desirable contour. In addition to hydrating lips and adding volume, hyaluronic acid helps stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, helping to strengthen tissue and improve elasticity. The lidocaine in this injectable is an anesthetic, reducing needle pain for a more comfortable treatment experience.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid (25mg/ml)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3mg/ml)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
The effects of this treatment will typically last for about 18 months.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
There is no downtime associated with this procedure.
Important safety tips:
- This dermal filler should not be used in patients with a known allergy to hyaluronic acid or lidocaine.
- Avoid injecting this filler into inflamed or infected skin.
- The safety profile of use during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established.
- Patients who have a tendency to develop hypertrophic scarring or keloids should not be treated with this product.
Most common side effects:
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!