FILORGA ART FILLER FINE LINES with Lidocaine
Buy Filorga Art Filler Fine Lines with Lidocaine to fill fine lines and superficial wrinkles. Help your patients achieve a natural-looking youthful look and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Filorga Art Filler Fine Lines with Lidocaine?
Filorga Art Filler Fine Lines with Lidocaine is a cosmetic filler made of hyaluronic acid. This dermal filler is used to smooth the look of fine lines while helping to improve skin hydration and elasticity. While other hyaluronic acid injectables add intense volume to correct wrinkles, this filler provides just enough volume to smooth superficial wrinkles without overcorrecting. The manufacturer of this product is Filorga Laboratoires.
What are the features of this product?
- Inclusion of Anesthetic: This dermal filler is formulated with lidocaine, a local anesthetic that helps to assuage needle pain.
- Combination formulation: This product contains both free and cross-linked hyaluronic acid which gives both a smooth texture and long-lasting results.
What accessories/items come with Filorga Art Filler Fine Lines with Lidocaine?
- Two 1ml pre-filled syringes
- Four 30G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- 4 traceability labels
How does this product work?
After the hyaluronic acid is injected, it holds up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture, restoring skin hydration and subtle volume. The added volume helps support skin to smooth the look of fine lines. In addition to its hydrating and volume-adding properties, hyaluronic acid can help stimulate collagen growth, which can strengthen and rejuvenate skin. The inclusion of lidocaine in this dermal filler helps reduce needle pain during treatment for greater patient comfort.
What are the ingredients?
- Hyaluronic acid (20mg/ml)
- Lidocaine (3mg/ml)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
The results of a Filorga Art Filler Fine Lines with Lidocaine treatment usually last for about 9-12 months. Touch up treatments can extend the results to 18 months.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
This minimally-invasive procedure requires very little to no downtime. Your patients should be able to resume their normal routine after the treatment.
Important safety tips:
- This injectable gel is not suitable for use in patients who are allergic to hyaluronic acid or lidocaine.
- Do not inject this filler in patients who are inclined to develop hypertrophic scarring.
- The safety profile of this product’s use during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established.
- Areas with inflammation or infection should not be treated with this product.
Most common side effects:
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!