Buy Etermis 4 to treat deep and severe folds. Help your patients achieve younger-looking skin and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Etermis 4?
Etermis 4 is a cosmetic filler made by Merz, a Frankfurt-based pharmaceutical company. It is commonly used to treat deep, severe facial skin volume loss. Like Etermis 3, Etermis 4 helps reduce the look of nasolabial folds and marionette lines. Doctors also use Etermis 4 for lip volume enhancement.
What are the features of Etermis 4?
- Subtle-yet-effective results: Etermis 4 delivers natural looking anti-aging results.
- Established safety profile: Etermis 4 has good tolerability and is not likely to cause significant side effects.
What accessories/items come with Etermis 4?
- 1 package insert
- 2 Etermis syringes
- 4 adhesive labels
- 4 27G0.5" needles
- 4 25G1" needles
How does Etermis 4 work?
Once injected into the mid/deep dermis, Etermis 4 redefines and increases the volume of the face. It also exerts a filling effect on deep skin folds
What are the ingredients of Etermis 4?
- Hyaluronic acid (23 mg/mL)
- Sodium phosphate buffer (pH 7)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
Etermis 4 generally lasts for a year. Its duration of action can be influenced by the lifestyle, skin quality, gender and age of the patient.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Etermis injection involves minimal recovery time. A majority of patients can return to work right after treatment.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Avoid injecting Etermis 4 into the glabellar wrinkles. Doing so could lead to necrosis.
- Etermis 4 is contraindicated in patients with autoimmune disease, allergic diseases subacute bacterial endocarditis and/ or sarcoid-like granulomatous disease.
- If your patients who are currently on anticoagulants, immunomodulators, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or anti-platelets, do not use Etermis 4.
- Do not use Etermis 4 in combination with dermabrasion, chemical peeling or laser treatment. Do not inject Etermis 4 concurrently with botulinum toxin preparations (e.g., Botox) in the same region.
What are the most common side effects:
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!