Buy Etermis 3 to treat moderate folds. Help your patients achieve a more youthful look and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Etermis 3?
Etermis 3 is an injectable filler indicated for the treatment of facial moderate wrinkles. It is often used to correct the appearance of marionette lines and nasolabial folds. Plus, Etermis 3 can be used to enhance lip volume. Etermis 3 is developed and manufactured by the Frankfurt-based Merz.
What are the features of Etermis 3?
- Good safety profile: Etermis 3 is well tolerated by most patients and has a low rate of adverse events.
- Natural results: This filler is designed to deliver subtle yet effective results.
- Stronger formulation: Etermis 3 is more potent than Etermis 2.
What accessories/items come with Etermis 3?
- 2 Etermis syringes
- 4 27G0.5" needles
- 4 adhesive labels
- 1 package insert
How does this Etermis 3 work?
Through the water retention effects of hyaluronic acid, Etermis 3 smooths and fills wrinkles, while at the same time increasing skin volume.
What are the ingredients of Etermis 3?
- Hyaluronic acid (23 mg/mL)
- Sodium phosphate buffer (pH 7)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
When indicated for the treatment of nasolabial folds, Etermis 3 can last for at least 12 months. Please note that results may vary depending on the gender, age, lifestyle and skin quality of patients.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Etermis treatment usually does not cause any downtime. Most patients are able to resume their normal activities immediately after treatment.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Do not use Etermis 3 in patients who are on immunomodulators, anticoagulants, anti-platelets or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- Avoid using Etermis 3 in those with subacute bacterial endocarditis, sarcoid-like granulomatous disease, autoimmune disease or allergic diseases.
- Etermis 3 is contraindicated to be injected into the glabellar area. The use of Etermis 3 on glabellar wrinkles can potentially cause necrosis.
What are the most common side effects?
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!