Buy Ellanse L to regenerate facial volume. Help your patients achieve a youthful, rejuvenated look and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Ellanse L?
Made of PCL microspheres (homogenously dispersed in a CMC gel), Ellanse L is an innovative filler that effectively corrects facial wrinkles and/or facial age-related conditions. Furthermore, this formulation can be used to enhance facial volume and contour. This filler has obtained CE certification. Ellanse L is developed by AQTIS Medical BV.
What are the features of Ellanse L?
- Non-allergenic: In contrast to other injectable fillers, Ellanse L is derived synthetically from a non-human, non-animal and non-bacterial source. This eliminates the need of pre-treatment allergy test.
- High safety profile: Ellanse L has tunable, predictable and controlled bioresorption. PCL (one of its key components) has been used medically for several decades and is approved for cosmetic use.
What accessories/items are included with Ellanse L?
- 2 prefilled 1ml syringes
- 4 27G3/4″ needles
- Package insert
How does Ellanse L work?
Ellanse L works by stimulating controlled, lasting collagen synthesis. Apart from providing a smoother skin surface, Ellanse L also restores the individual features of the face.
What are the ingredients of Ellanse L?
- CMC (carboxymethyl cellulose) gel carrier
- PCL (polycaprolactone) microspheres
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
Depending on the formulation, Ellanse treatment can last from one to four years. The injection can be repeated after the results wear off.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Ellanse L is administered via a non-invasive procedure, therefore involves little-to-no downtime. Most patients are able to resume their daily activities right after treatment.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Some medications (e.g., aspirin) may increase the chance of skin bruising. Avoid taking them before using Ellanse L.
- After injecting Ellanse L, patients must not massage the treated site. For the first three days following treatment, patients should avoid sun and heat exposure and vigorous exercise. Similarly, patients should not apply make up to the treated site within 24 hours of injection.
What are the most common side effects?
- Redness (erythema)
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!