Buy Desirial to treat vulvo-vaginal atrophy symptoms. Help your patients achieve better gynecologic health and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Desirial?
Desirial is a cross-linked, non-animal hyaluronic acid gel which has been incorporated with mannitol (an antioxidant). It is indicated for treating dryness, discomfort and/or dyspareunia, irritation causing itching, feelings of heat, pulling sensation or other vulvovaginal atrophy symptoms in menopausal and fertile women. Desirial is manufactured by Laboratoires VIVACY, a pharmaceutical company based in France.
What are the features of this Desirial?
- Clinically proven results: Up to 94% of women have reported an improved (or significantly improved) quality of life after six months of using Desirial.
- IPN-like Technology: Desirial is produced using the patented IPN-like technology, which allows for longer lasting results.
What accessories/items are included with Desirial?
- 2 prefilled 1mL syringes
- 2 sterile 27G,1/2" needles
- 2 sterile 30G1/2" needles
- Package insert
How does this Desirial work?
Desirial directly delivers hyaluronic acid into the tissues of the vulvovaginal area, helping to increase the hydration level. Through indirect mechanical pressure, Desirial also increases the activity of cells that form the vulvovaginal mucosa. Ultimately, this promotes the synthesis of elastin and collagen fibers, thereby improving the quality of the vulvovaginal mucosa.
What are the ingredients of Desirial?
- Cross-linked, non-animal hyaluronic acid (19mg/ mL)
- Mannitol microspheres
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the results last?
The results of Desirial can usually last for 12 to 24 months.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Desirial treatment involves minimal downtime. Most skin reactions associated with Desirial are short lived and will self-resolve after several days.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- To prevent serious complications, Desirial injections must be carried out in an office by board certified practitioners (with experience of dermal fillers injection techniques & a good anatomical knowledge of the treatment site).
- Desirial is contraindicated in pregnant or breastfeeding woman. Avoid Desirial in these patients.
- Do not mix Desirial with other products.
What are the most common side effects?
- Itching and/or pain
- Sensitivity at the injection site
*This website offers only genuine products made by their original manufacturer. All brands are trademarks of their respective owners. This website is not operated by, supported by, or affiliated with the manufacturer in any way. Product packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Post Your Review
Reviews are written by customers who have made verified purchases of this product. Log in to post your comment!