- Aliaxin (6)
- Alidya (1)
- Aqualyx® (1)
- BCN (13)
- Bellast (3)
- Belotero (10)
- Biorepeel (2)
- Calecim (3)
- Caregen (1)
- Celosome (1)
- Chaeum (1)
- Cytocare (3)
- Dermalax (3)
- Desirial (1)
- Durolane (1)
- Ejal (1)
- Ellanse (2)
- ELRAVIE Premier (1)
- EPTQ (1)
- Fillmed (10)
- Filorga (9)
- HarmonyCa (1)
- Hyacorp (5)
- Hyafilia (2)
- Hyalgan (2)
- Intraline (18)
- Jalupro (6)
- Juvederm (12)
- Mediderma (27)
- Metoo (6)
- Monovisc (1)
- Natuvalia (1)
- Neauvia (8)
- Neuramis (1)
- Nucleofill (4)
- Orthovisc (1)
- Ouye (3)
- Perfectha (6)
- Plasmolifting (1)
- Powerfill (1)
- Profhilo (2)
- PRX-T33 (1)
- Radiesse (3)
- Rainbow (9)
- Refine Fillers (2)
- Rejuran (1)
- Restylane (10)
- Revanesse (9)
- Revofil (8)
- Revolax (6)
- Saypha (6)
- Sculptra (1)
- Sesderma (12)
- Silhouette (3)
- SkinSeqnc (4)
- Softfil (6)
- Stylage (26)
- Suneko (4)
- Supartz (1)
- Synvisc (2)
- Teosyal (18)
- Thermage (1)
- Viscoderm (2)
- Vom (2)
- ZO (15)
Showing the single result
Manufacturer: Solta Medical
Pack Size: 12 pads
Accessories: package insert
Buy Thermage TR-2 Return Pads to prevent electrical burns. Help your patients achieve optimal treatment results and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Buy Thermage Products online from Wholesaler at Low Prices
What Is Thermage, And Why Do You Need To Try It?
Thermage is an innovative non-invasive cosmetic procedure that has gained popularity among doctors and patients for its ability to address various skin concerns. It uses radiofrequency (RF) technology to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin.
Just one procedure will delay the need for plastic surgery for at least 3-5 years.
What Is Thermage Used For, And How Does It Work?
Thermage is a cutting-edge aesthetic treatment that harnesses the power of radiofrequency energy to rejuvenate the skin. It involves using a specialized device that delivers controlled RF waves deep into the targeted areas.
Thermage is the perfect option for individuals seeking to tighten their skin without plastic surgery. It’s also a great solution for individuals who have previously undergone facelift surgery and are interested in consolidating their results to avoid another surgical intervention.
If you’re between 35 and 45 and haven’t yet developed significant age-related changes, Thermage could be an effective alternative to a surgical lift, providing long-lasting results.
Thermage is a versatile cosmetic treatment, perfect for addressing various aesthetic concerns. It is commonly used for:
- Improving skin laxity, particularly in the face, neck, jowls, and abdomen.
- Thermage can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production.
- It can enhance facial contours, lift sagging skin, and redefine jawlines.
- Improving the skin’s texture and reducing the appearance of cellulite in targeted areas.
- Body sculpting – toning and tightening loose skin on the arms, thighs, buttocks, and abdomen.
How Does The Procedure Work?
With age, collagen fibers stretch and lengthen, which leads to a decrease in elasticity and sagging of the skin. Thermage affects collagen fibers, causing them to contract to their normal state.
The unique nozzle creates a uniform electric field in the processed tissues. Charged particles in an electric field change direction of movement 6 million times per second.
Due to the natural resistance of tissues and the movement of charged particles, the temperature of the deep layers of the skin rises. Simultaneously, the nozzle incorporates a contact cooling mechanism that sprays a cooling agent on the skin’s surface before, during, and after delivering a radiofrequency pulse.
RF waves heat the skin’s underlying layers, causing collagen fibers to contract and stimulating new collagen production. This process strengthens and lifts the skin from within, resulting in long-lasting aesthetic results similar to plastic surgery. Enhanced formation of new collagen occurs within six months following the Thermage procedure.
A cooling mechanism in the device protects the outer layer of the skin, ensuring a comfortable and safe procedure. The RF energy is precisely delivered to the deep dermal layers, bypassing the skin’s surface.
In 30 minutes, you can get your patient a result that previously required long plastic surgery and months of recovery. Thermage reviews are impressive. Everyone who’s heard about this procedure immediately wants to try it, and those who’ve experienced its effects are delighted with the results.
How Long Does Thermage Last?
Patients can expect to see noticeable improvements immediately after the treatment. However, the full benefits of Thermage develop gradually over time as collagen remodeling takes place.
The effects of Thermage can last several years, with some patients experiencing results for up to 2-3 years. However, it’s important to note that the natural aging process continues, and new collagen production gradually declines over time. Therefore, periodic maintenance treatments may be recommended to sustain the desired results.
The duration of Thermage’s effects also depends on the specific area treated. For example, areas with thinner skin, such as the eyelids, may require touch-up treatments more frequently than areas with thicker skin, such as the abdomen or thighs.
Is Thermage Safe?
Thermage is a safe procedure when performed by qualified and experienced specialists. It has been approved by the FDA and has undergone extensive clinical testing to ensure its safety and efficacy.
Using RF technology in Thermage treatments is well-established and has a proven safety profile. The procedure is non-invasive, which reduces the risk of complications. Additionally, Thermage is manufactured with a cooling mechanism to preserve the outer layer of the skin and minimize discomfort.
As with any cosmetic procedure, there are certain considerations and potential risks associated with Thermage:
- temporary redness,
- mild discomfort immediately after the treatment.
However, these side effects typically resolve independently within a few days.
It is essential for dermatologists and aesthetic doctors to thoroughly assess patients’ medical history, skin condition, and expectations to determine if Thermage is a suitable and safe option for them.
Contraindications for the procedure:
- An absolute contraindication is the presence of a pacemaker in the body;
- diabetes mellitus;
- Systemic diseases of the connective tissue (scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus, etc.);
- General infectious diseases and skin lesions in the places of the intended treatment;
Open communication and proper pre-treatment evaluation are essential to ensure optimal outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Thermage offers several key benefits, making it a popular choice among patients seeking non-invasive skin tightening and rejuvenation treatments. Some notable benefits of Thermage include:
- Non-invasive procedure. Thermage does not require incisions, injections, or downtime associated with more invasive treatments. Patients can undergo treatment and return to their daily activities without significant interruption.
- Skin tightening and smoothing. Thermage effectively targets sagging or loose skin, tightening and toning the treated areas. It stimulates collagen production, improving skin elasticity, smoothness and giving a more youthful appearance.
- Versatility. Thermage can be used on various body areas, including the face, neck, abdomen, arms, thighs, and buttocks. It can address multiple concerns, such as sagging jowls, wrinkles, fine lines, cellulite, and crêpey skin.
- Customizable treatment. Doctors can tailor the Thermage treatment to meet each patient’s specific needs and goals. The procedure can be adjusted regarding intensity and depth of heat delivery, allowing precise targeting of problem areas.
If you are interested in these benefits and considering this device, you might wonder about the Thermage cost and where to buy it. As an official Thermage wholesaler, Medica Depot can offer an attractive Thermage price and guarantee the product’s originality.
Thermage Side Effects
Immediately after the treatment, patients may experience mild redness and swelling in the treated area. However, these side effects are typically temporary and resolve within a few days.
Some individuals may experience mild discomfort during the procedure due to the heat generated by the RF energy. However, the Thermage device incorporates a cooling mechanism to minimize negative sensations and enhance patient comfort.
While rare, there have been reported cases of less common side effects, such as blisters, burns, or changes in skin pigmentation. However, these occurrences are infrequent and can often be avoided by following proper treatment guidelines and protocols.
Adherence to proper technique, patient selection, and following post-treatment care instructions can help minimize the occurrence of adverse events.
Proper aftercare is crucial to ensure optimal results and minimize potential side effects following Thermage treatment. Doctors should provide their patients with detailed instructions to follow during the recovery period. This may include avoiding excessive sun exposure, applying recommended skincare products, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle to support collagen production and skin health.
Here are some additional aftercare guidelines for Thermage:
- Applying a cool compress may reduce discomfort and soothe the skin if experiencing temporary redness or swelling in the treated area. However, it is essential to use gentle pressure and avoid direct contact with the skin to prevent any damage.
- Patients should cleanse their skin gently using a mild cleanser recommended by their dermatologist. Avoid harsh scrubs, exfoliants, or aggressive skincare products that may irritate the treated area. Pat the skin dry with a soft towel instead of rubbing it.
- Keeping the skin well-hydrated is essential for the healing process. Therefore, patients should use a gentle, non-comedogenic moisturizer to nourish the skin and maintain its moisture barrier. In addition, it is better to choose products free of potentially irritating ingredients.
- Sun protection is essential to shield the skin from harmful UV rays, especially during the healing phase. Advise patients to wear broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF and reapply it regularly, even if they are not directly exposed to the sun. In addition, encourage using protective clothing and accessories, such as hats and sunglasses.
- Patients should avoid other invasive or aggressive treatments in the treated area immediately following their Thermage treatment. This includes procedures such as chemical peels, laser treatments, or microdermabrasion, which may disrupt the healing process and increase the risk of complications.
The Thermage procedure does not involve the use of external ingredients or products. Instead, it applies radiofrequency energy to force collagen production and tighten the skin.
The specific composition and design of Thermage devices may vary depending on the model and manufacturer.