JUVEDERM® DERMAL FILLERS ONLINE
Juvederm is a family of hyaluronic acid fillers specially designed for various age-related concerns. Different Juvederm fillers are administered depending on the area of the face to be treated. The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm is created through biosynthesis and is used to replenish the hyaluronic acid in the skin.
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is a family of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers specially designed for various age-related concerns. Different Juvederm fillers are administered depending on the area of the face to be treated. The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm is created through biosynthesis and is used to replenish the hyaluronic acid in the skin. Approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since 2006, this popular line of dermal fillers is manufactured by the pharmaceutical giant Allergan. Juvederm works by restoring lost volume to lift the skin and diminish the look of facial wrinkles and lines. Injections smooth out unwanted lines and refresh your client’s appearance. Juvederm products are known for producing natural, long-lasting results that are instantly visible.
What products does the Juvederm brand consist of?
- Juvederm Ultra 2
- Juvederm Ultra 3
- Juvederm Ultra 4
- Juvederm Ultra Smile
- Juvederm Hydrate
- Juvederm Volift
- Juvederm Volbella
- Juvederm Voluma
- Juvederm Volift Retouch
- Juvederm Volite
- Juvederm Ultra XC
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
- Juvederm Volux
How much do these products cost?
- Juvederm Ultra 2: $209–$229
- Juvederm Ultra 3: $305–$325
- Juvederm Ultra 4: $309–$329
- Juvederm Ultra Smile: $235–$255
- Juvederm Hydrate: $129–$149
- Juvederm Volift: $429–$449
- Juvederm Volbella: $339–$359
- Juvederm Voluma: $339–$359
- Juvederm Volift Retouch: $139–$159
- Juvederm Volite: $339–$359
- Juvederm Ultra XC: $479–$499
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC: $529–$549
- Juvederm Volux: $379–$399
What are the benefits of Juvederm products?
- Brand name recognition: Enjoy the assurance of quality and efficacy that comes with using a trusted, reputable brand.
- Decreased risk of immunogenic reactions: Juvederm is prepared using non-animal hyaluronic acid, which reduces the risk of allergic reactions.
How long do the results of these dermal fillers last?
Depending on the rate of metabolism in the body and on the chosen product, the effects of Juvederm last for between nine and 12 months. The results from products like Juvederm Voluma have been found to last for as long as two years.
Is there recovery time associated with Juvederm products?
After treatment, most patients can resume their daily activities immediately. However, the bruising and swelling side effects of this treatment may take one to two weeks to completely resolve.
Advise your patient to avoid sun, cold temperatures, saunas, and steam rooms for up to two weeks. As well, have your client avoid makeup for 12 hours post-procedure. Discuss appropriate aftercare methods to help reduce the duration of side effects.
Are they safe?
With a proven track record of safety, the Juvederm brand is considered safe by regulatory agencies around the world, including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). As Juvederm is mainly composed of biocompatible hyaluronic acid derived from non-animal sources, the risk of allergic reaction is minimal.
Juvederm’s products are contraindicated in the following types of patients:
- patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the fillers’ components
- patients with infected or inflamed areas
- pregnant or breastfeeding patients
- patients with a tendency to develop hypertrophic scarring
- patients with untreated epilepsy
- patients who recently received a chemical peel, dermabrasion, or laser treatment.
These may not be all the contraindications for Juvederm’s products. Some Juvederm products may have different contraindications from other products in the brand. Refer to the package insert of a Juvederm product for more information on its contraindications.
The side effects Juvederm products can cause include, but are not limited to, the following:
- lumps or nodules discoloration