- Aliaxin (6)
- Alidya (1)
- BCN (13)
- Bellast (3)
- Belotero (10)
- Biorepeel (2)
- Calecim (3)
- Caregen (1)
- Celosome (1)
- Chaeum (1)
- Cytocare (3)
- Dermalax (3)
- Desirial (1)
- Durolane (1)
- Ejal (1)
- Ellanse (2)
- ELRAVIE Premier (1)
- EPTQ (1)
- Fillmed (10)
- Filorga (9)
- HarmonyCa (1)
- Hyacorp (5)
- Hyafilia (2)
- Intraline (18)
- Jalupro (6)
- Juvederm (12)
- Mediderma (28)
- Metoo (6)
- Monovisc (1)
- Neauvia (8)
- Neuramis (1)
- Nucleofill (4)
- Orthovisc (1)
- Ouye (3)
- Perfectha (6)
- Plasmolifting (1)
- Powerfill (1)
- Profhilo (2)
- PRX-T33 (1)
- Radiesse (3)
- Rainbow (9)
- Refine Fillers (2)
- Rejuran (1)
- Restylane (10)
- Revanesse (9)
- Revofil (8)
- Revolax (6)
- Saypha (6)
- Sculptra (1)
- Sesderma (11)
- Silhouette (3)
- SkinSeqnc (4)
- Softfil (6)
- Stylage (26)
- Suneko (4)
- Supartz (1)
- Synvisc (2)
- Teosyal (18)
- Thermage (1)
- Viscoderm (2)
- Vom (2)
- ZO (15)
Showing the single result
Buy Celosome Products from Wholesaler at Low Prices
What Is Celosome, and How Does It Work?
Celosome is a range of dermal fillers based on stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA). Hyaluronic acid-based fillers involve injecting a product made of HA into the skin. When injected, the filler adds volume to specific areas, filling in wrinkles and lines and enhancing facial contours.
The hyaluronic acid attracts and binds to water molecules, further hydrating the skin and giving it a smoother appearance. Over time, the body gradually breaks down the filler, and the effects diminish. Consistent maintenance treatments are typically required to sustain the desired results.
Celosome fillers are renowned for their exceptional quality and purity. To minimize impurities (such as BDDE, endotoxins, heavy metals, etc.), Celosome uses 8-step purification technology for HA and a set of membrane filters.
In addition, the HENM technology is applied for cross-linking HA molecules, regulating gel viscosity and elasticity based on specific purposes. With high viscosity and elasticity values, Celosome fillers provide long-lasting aesthetic results, while ensuring minimal risk of side effects from the procedure.
What Is Celosome Used for?
Celosome is manufactured by the South Korean company, ExoCoBio, the first globally to patent a new method of regenerating subcutaneous adipose tissue. The company’s fillers use exosomes to promote fundamental skin rejuvenation.
The range includes six products for various facial areas, degrees of wrinkle severity, and all at a competitive Celosome cost. Let’s consider the features of each one:
- Celosome Aqua HA 60 Sodium Hyaluronate Gel – has the lowest viscosity and elasticity. It is ideal for young skin with mild wrinkles, promoting overall hydration and refreshing the face. It is a fast-absorbing filler, recommended for dull complexion and dehydration.
- Celosome BeBe PDRN 50 Sodium DNA – specifically designed for intradermal injection. This product contains a high concentration of the active ingredient PDRN, various peptides, multiple amino acids, a complex of vitamins, and minerals. Their combination provides a dual effect of increased acid resistance and additional benefits for the body.
- Celosome Soft – optimal for treating all fine facial wrinkles. It has low elasticity and viscosity.
- Celosome Mid – has medium viscosity and elasticity, and can address moderately deep wrinkles on the forehead and mobile areas of the face.
- Celosome Strong – suitable for deep epidermis layers, eliminating pronounced wrinkles, and used for lifting and restoring facial contours. It has high viscosity and elasticity, offering the most prolonged effect duration.
- Celosome Implant – the filler with the highest density and elasticity. It is used for facial contouring and restoring the shape of the chin and cheeks. It has a long-lasting effect.
How Long Does Celosome Last?
The biodegradation period of fillers varies among different products. For example, for Celosome Soft, this indicator ranges from 9 to 12 months. Celosome Mid is effective for 12 to 18 months. Celosome Strong and Celosome Implant can last from 12 to 24 months.
Is Celosome Safe?
If bought from a licensed wholesaler, authentic Celosome fillers are sterile, biodegradable, viscoelastic, homogeneous, and apyrogenic gels.
The eight-step purification technology removes proteins, toxins, and binding agents, ensuring the products meet the highest quality standards and safety requirements. In addition, the high level of purification after cross-linking minimizes the risk of allergic reactions, swelling, and other side effects.
The main benefits of Celosome include:
- High concentration of hyaluronic acid.
- Minimized risk of swelling and allergic reactions.
- Creates a natural volume effect.
- The gel shape remains unchanged after injection.
- Elimination occurs through biodegradation.
- The osmotic pressure of the gel closely resembles the body’s natural state.
- High stability of hyaluronic acid molecules.
- Exosomes stimulate the regeneration of adipose cells.
- Thanks to the latest technologies, these fillers provide immediate visible results and do not require prolonged recovery.
- High-quality standards confirmed by international certifications ISO, CE, GMP.
- Positive Celosome reviews.
Celosome side effects
Before treatment, the doctor should review the patient’s health condition and determine if there are any contraindications. The list of contraindications is typical for all hyaluronic acid fillers and includes the following:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Oncological and systemic diseases;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the product;
- Tendency to form scars;
- Use of anticoagulants;
- Inflammatory processes and elevated body temperature;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Damage to the skin’s protective barrier.
Side effects of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers may vary depending on the individual body features and the specific Celosome product used. Common side effects can include:
- Redness and sensitivity;
- Itching and discomfort;
- Lumps or bumps;
- Allergic reactions.
After the Celosome treatment, it is crucial to follow post-procedural care instructions, which include:
- Avoiding coffee, alcohol, smoking, and consuming salty or spicy foods for the first 2–3 days.
- Limiting the intake of blood-thinning medications.
- Avoiding tanning beds, swimming pools, saunas, and intense exercise for two weeks after the treatment.
- Refraining from sleeping face-down or engaging in activities that involve bending forward.
- Limiting the use of heavy cosmetics and avoiding any mechanical or chemical skin damage.
Dermal fillers should only be bought from a reliable Celosome supplier and administered by a certified specialist in professional cosmetic salons, clinics, or offices.
What Is Celosome Made of?
- Hyaluronic acid – 24 mg/ml.
- Lidocaine – 0.3%.